Flash of the Monster Camera

Start from the beginning

"Ayame~" Usagi whined with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry, Usagi. My answer's the same. I'll see you two later." Ayame said as she left the room.

"OH, DARN IT AYAME! You never want to spent time with me anymore! Shows how good a friend you are!" Usagi said.

Ayame froze and slowly turned to look at her friend with a glare. The room seeming to get colder the moment those words were spoken by Usagi.

"Are you implying I'm a bad friend, Usagi? That I'm ignoring you? If anyone has been ignoring anyone lately, it's you! For quite awhile now, you've been spending more and more time with Ami and Rei. Less with me and Naru. You didn't even invite her when Ami showed us the park awhile back. You have things you want to do and so do I. I'm not going to let you boss me around Usagi. That's not how friendship works. There will be times you want to spend time with just Ami and Rei and not with me and Naru. I have things to do. I try to be understanding with you, the least you can do is give me the same courtesy. I'll see you later." Ayame finished without another glance.

Ayame fumed as she went walking around town. 'What's gotten into Usagi lately?' She wondered. Knowing Usagi, she probably didn't mean to say it or make it sound the way it did. But it really ticked Ayame off. How dare Usagi accuse her of not wanting to spend it with her. Ayame just had better things to do than visit that Kijin guy.

"Ayame? Are you okay? You look upset?" Actaeon asked as he walked up beside her. Seeing him, Ayame gently picked him up and carried him in her arms.

"I guess I'm okay, Actaeon. It's just something Usagi said earlier. She got angry at me not wanting to go with her to see this famous guy and get his autograph. Calling me basically a bad friend. She's the one always leaving me and Naru to go be with Ami and Rei. I've been understanding and accepting of it and there she goes saying that. It's hardly fair. You know?"

"Don't worry Ayame. It will get better. Also, there's something I want to talk to you about. You know how the Moon Princess has all the different Guardians representing the different planets of our solar system? Well, Earth has other Sailor Guardians besides Sailor Gaea. Sailor Gaea is their leader just like Sailor Moon is suppose to be the leader of the rest of the Guardians and yourself. In the Silver Millennium, the Guardians were princesses of their own planets and they have their own guardians to protect them. Some just have more than others. I have a feeling one of Earth's other Guardians will appear soon." Actaeon told her.

"That's amazing! Why didn't you mention this sooner though?" Ayame asked.

"Well, first off I wanted you to first get a firm grasp of being a Sailor Guardian before telling you everything. I didn't want to give you an information overload. Plus for not it's just a feeling. I can't seem to pinpoint their exact location yet and their might not be a need to awaken them yet. They're living peaceful lives. We shouldn't bother them without reason." Actaeon pointed out.

"I see." Ayame said as she thought about his argument which was a pretty strong one.

Not looking where she was going Ayame bumped into some one else.

"Sorry!" The two said in unison.

The girl before Ayame had black hair and violet eyes. Her hair style was in a way, similar to Usagi's in that she had two buns on each side of her head. Tying them in place was yellow ribbon with a red bead at each end. The way her hair was parted was different from Usagi's with some hair parted more on her right than the left and some longer hair covering her ears. From just looking at her Ayame guessed she was about the same age as herself. She wore the same T.A. Girls' Academy uniform that Rei wears and goes to.