THE SHOWDOWN

[ WELCOME BACK LOVES, I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER. I WILL DO A QUICK RUNDOWN, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND INTERACT, I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR COMMENTS.

*Banks cheated with Nancy

*Banks and Charlie had a scuffle.

*Dani and Charlie finally banged it out.

* Dani found their dog Henry sliced up and dead in his cage.

* Dani and Hendrix go out for revenge.

As Hendrix and I hopped out of the car he looked me in my eyes and I looked in his.
He licked his lips and puckered them. I leaned up and pecked his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and I sank into his chest a bit.
"It's all for you." He said before releasing me out of our embrace. He didn't allow me to respond.

Banks walked to his car, which was parked in the parking lot closest to the dumpster.

BANKS' POV
I couldn't finish my date with Nancy. I couldn't stop thinking about Dani. Was all of this a mistake? I know it was, it was stupid of me to ask.
I was feeling regret and guilt. I just needed to be alone, maybe go off the grid for a bit-

SMACK!

DANI'S POV
While Banks was unlocking his car door Hendrix threw a forceful punch. "Jesus!" I yelled.
Banks was now on the ground, I could see his teeth beginning to bleed. "What's up, man?" Hendrix said, picking Banks up from the ground by his jacket.
Banks spit his blood in Hendrix's face.
Hendrix threw another punch allowing his body to drop to the ground once more. "Are you fucking stupid?" He asked.
"Hey!" An employee taking out the trash screamed.
"What's going on? What are you doing?" He asked.
"Just mind your business dude" Hendrix responded.
"Okay, Hendrix-" I started. Hendrix punched him again. I could see the employee pull out his phone and run in. "You think you can just fuck with her feelings and not getcho ass beat?" Hendrix said to a coughing Banks. He was in the zone.
"Okay Baby, that's enough. They're calling the police." I shouted. "You're a fucking piece of shit!"
"Hendrix. That's enough!" I pulled on his arm as the owner ran out. "Come on!" He finally snapped out of it and followed after me. "HEY!" I heard the owner yell after us. "Don't look back," Hendrix said.

We managed to get back to the car and drive away.
"Who was that?" I asked. Like I said before I'd never seen Hendrix like this. I know you may be thinking that was fucking scary but it wasn't.
I didn't think it was going to be that intense but I'm not mad.

He hyperventilated. "I couldn't even tell you. But I hope we never see him again." He answered.
I looked down at his fist, red and seemingly throbbing. I picked up his hand and kissed his knuckles.

After making our way to the freeway we heard police sirens.
My heart dropped. "Remain calm," Hendrix said. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I didn't respond because my heart began to sink. I knew it was going to drown.

Two cop cars passed us and I let out a sigh of relief.
Thinking it was just a coincidence, I was wrong.
While we sat on the right side of the road allowing them to pass one of them pulled up behind us.

Damnit.

The police officer flashed his lights, stopping his car behind ours.

"Hendrix" I said staring straight ahead. "Just be quiet, baby." My heart began to throb. I could see the police officer step out of his car and make his way over to the driver's side.

So many thoughts began running through my head. Bow your head with me.

God, please don't take my man tonight. Don't to him to jail and God, please don't send him to his maker. Amen.

"Sir step out the car for me please." The officer ordered. Hendrix did as he was asked, but we all know how that goes. My baby could end up on a t-shirt in a matter of seconds.

"Why don't you tell me what happened and why you fled the scene." I heard the officer say. I looked in my side mirror and saw a cop sitting on the passenger side of the cop car. She was a black female. "Sir, that man and I got into a scuffle I don't want any problems." The cop chuckled. "Well see, the problem began when you walked up to the guy and laid one on him"

"I was defending myself" Hendrix responded. "So you're saying he attacked you first?" the officer asked. "Look, Officer, all I'm saying is" "Look, kid, I don't want to beat your ass." A look of worry came over my face. "Trust me." I saw Hendrix gulp. "So I'm gonna arrest you", "Officer, please" The officer leaned down to the window. "Ma'am would you please step out the car." I did so. He grabbed Hendrix's arm, Hendrix flinched. Before my eyes could even register it, the cop hand pulled the gun from his side and aimed it at Hendrix. "Hey, what the fuck!?" I shouted.

"Hey, buddy I said I didn't want to hurt you now.." Hendrix held his hands up. "I'm sorry you just yanked my hand so abruptly!" Hendrix cried out. I looked over at the women in the car, she looked terrified. "Do something!" I yelled. "Chantel" the cop yelled, the women exited the car quickly. "Cuff him." She did as she was told. "That's crazy" I shouted. "Just drive this baby home" he slid his gun back in its holder and slapped the side of the car. "Hendrix!" I yelled. "Baby ima call you!" he yelled after me.

What could he be charged for? Disturbing the peace? Would he even make it to the station? We were suppose to call the police on Banks. Not the other way around.

Now what?

[ Long time no see, lovelies :/ ! I'm back I swear! I said I was ending this soon but I think I'm gonna keep it going. That is if I still have an audience... love you all and the next chapter is coming asap. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND INTERACTIONS. ]