THE LAST DAYS

THE LAST THREE DAYS

"Quiet on the set!" Donna screamed, to the top of her lungs. God I'm gonna miss that!
"Action!" It was only Alex and I (Charles and Aubrey) in this scene.

 God I'm gonna miss that!"Action!" It was only Alex and I (Charles and Aubrey) in this scene

"Charles.." He nodded. "Yeah baby what's wrong? Is something not right?" I hopped off his lap and sat next to him. "I don't love you."
There was silence. I was blown away by Alex's performance in this scene, seeing as we were kinda thrown into it. I mean it was always in the script but we were just now filming the scene. He chuckled "Ashley... you're joking right?" I shook my head. "No and it's Aubrey" He exhaled. "Wow." He just sat there, while I got up and put my pants back on. "So like-" I put my arms through my sweater. "So like we not having sex... because you don't love me?" I replied while slipping my shoes on. " we're not having sex right now because I don't love me." He nodded. "Cool...cool..... So like not even no head?" "Charles we just met 2 hours ago."
"And we made it this far, I don't see what the problem is!" He whined, like a child. "I'm not having sex with you." I grabbed my purse and started for the door. Charles jumped up and ran towards the door. "Come on now, we both know what you came here for." He locked the door behind him, my heartbeat sped up. "What are you doing?" I asked. He grabbed me, tossed me on the bed and began pulling my clothes down. " You think I bought you all those damn drinks for nothing?" I tried to break free of his grip. "Please! Don't!" I begged. He slipped my sweater off .
"If you would've just followed through with how the night was suppose to end, this wouldn't have happened! "Charles STOP! STOP!" I yelled. He covered my mouth as I squirmed. "Shut the fuck up and take it!" He slid off his boxers and as he did so Lucas, shattered a window. Charles was in shock.
"Get the fuck off of her, man!" Charles fell over. I laid there all sweaty and embarrassed. "Aubrey are you ok." I couldn't speak. "What the fuck is wrong with you man!? You're sick!"
"She wanted it man! So just get the fuck outta here!" My body went into shock, I couldn't feel anything. "So what? You think this is okay?" Lucas and Charles did their fight sequence.
'Charles' was now on the floor and Lucas carried me out the window. "You ok?" He asked. "I-, I don't." He held his finger up to my lip. "Shhh, it'll be fine."

"AAAANNNDDD CUT!" Donna screamed! "Good work people! Very good work! Stephanie let's get Danielle in makeup for the next scene! Take 10!" We replied : "Thank you 10!" I was still in Hendrix's arms before Stephanie grabbed me. Alex jogged after me. "Danielle, wait up! You were fantastic!" He insisted. I started cheesing. "Thank you! You too! The energy you brought in that room was phenomenal." He grinned,laughing. "That was all you!" I chuckled and waved as Stephanie rushed me over to my chair.

While Stephanie tweaked my look, Nancy waltzed over. "Hey." She said sitting down in her chair, messing with her hair in the mirror.
"Hi." "Sooo everybody's talking about your performance in the rape scene." I nodded.
"Look, I know we really didn't get to know each other very well during this process, with us being on two completely different sides of the set and all. But I wanted to let you know, I think you're very talented and you're gorgeous"
"Thank you," I said. That's all I wanted to say but then I said ; " you too!" And half smiled.