THE REVENGE

[WE'RE BACK! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE BUT I'M BACK AND SO IS DANI! And she is hot and ready, her narration from this point on is going to be more honest and very blunt. Banks doing her wrong had turnt her into a Hot Girl. "AND THAT'S ON ____!" ]

HEATED
"The fucking dog?" I said pacing back and forth across Hendrix's bedroom. "Who the fuck starves a dog? A dog though? Then he just said let me finish the job and just off him huh?"
"Calm down baby." Hendrix said in a low tone.
"I can't calm down that was like my child!"
"I said he's gonna pay did I not?"
"He was probably at Nancy's house and forgot to fed him!" Hendrix got up from the bed and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Dani!" I shoved all my words back into my mouth. "I said I gotchu ok? It doesn't matter why or how it happened, it's about what I'm gonna do."
"You mean we?" I said, a bit confused.
"No... I mean me."
"Hendrix I know you feel like you have to protect me but this is my battle!"
"Baby.." He started. "No" I spat out.
"We'll do it together" I smirked.

The past month(s) have been insane. I land a dream job with my dream guy, get cheated on and have my dog murdered... I should write a book. Hendrix's dick was better, he was more loving, he was more caring, he was just overall better.
Excuse me if I'm being a little blunt here but...I don't give a fuck. Banks killed my kid, it was personal.
I think by this time in you and I's relationship it's important that I tell you the truth straight up, how it is. With that being said you deserve to know what happened while we were on break from shooting "OFF THE WALL".

After we left Miss Ruby's house Hendrix invited me over to his house...I went. But like...could you blame me? Now I don't want y'all thinking I'm an advocate for feeding into temptations. Because I'm not. Do as I say and not as I do. Hendrix always asked to eat the cat, he never once asked for sex. He'd always use his witty and charming way with words to ask me could he have a taste. I declined, until that dinner took place. After our walk I was gonna let him, but I backed out. All I could think about was Banks. But now? Now Hendrix lick and fuck anytime, anywhere and any day he wants to.
AS IT SHOULD'VE BEEN.

STAKE-OUT
"Look at them" I spoke in disgust. We were parked in the near distance of a restaurant Banks use to take me to, once upon a time. He and Nancy were enjoying dinner.
"How did you know where they'd be?" Hendrix asked. I scoffed. "It's Tuesday and it's 3 o'clock. All drinks are 75% off for an hour at Benny's." I answered.
"Ahh so our boys' a drinker?" Hendrix spoke.
"Understatement." I replied.
"Can't wait til we have some drunk sex." Hendrix joked. I looked over at him, he was so fine.
"Are you serious right now?"
"Baby I'm deadass."
"I was gonna say, there's some Hennessy in the trunk."
"Word baby?"
"Word, we can take a few shots right now." I said
"And you gon lemme hit it in the backseat?"
"I mean yeah. Hell yeah." I answered.
"Okay D- , baby stay focused. We can take some shots later." I nodded at his suggestion.
"Sorry." I said, laughing a little.

I'm not gonna lie it hurt to see Nancy sitting at our table. Banks basically had our names carved on those seat. But all of it meant nothing now.

"I'm only gonna ask this once and I need you to be completely serious with your answer." Hendrix was so serious. I had never seen him in this kind of light. This mix between determination, passion and anger.
"Do you want me to kill him?" Hendrix asked, looking me dead in my eyes. My lip quivered but no words came out. "Dani.." Hendrix looked at me.
"No." I answered. "Are you sure?" He asked me.
I nodded.

I hated Banks. I wanted him dead...without actually being dead. I knew Hendrix would've did it too.

"Can you just go beat the shit out of him one more time and then we can call animal abuse?"

Wow we love a unproblematic, animal loving couple.

BANKS'S POV
I sat across from Nancy a bit anxious. She was wearing a satin dress that did her curves well.
She was beautiful. But she wasn't Danielle.
Nancy was talking but I wasn't listening.
I killed Hen.
Danielle is crazy if she thinks I don't know that she's been fucking that weak ass light skin nigga.
"Charlie." Nancy spoke and interrupted my train of thought. "Yeah? Yeah baby?" She picked at her food and looked at me. "Are you okay?"
"I'm straight. I'm good" I cleared my throat and sipped some of my drink. I could feel Nancy staring at me. I saw her grin. "You wanna go to the bathroom." She bit down on her lip. I shook my head. "No. I'm good." Her face turned. "Charlie what the fuck? Why are you being weird." I got up from the table. "I'll call you." I said. "We rode together!" She yelled after me.

BACK TO DANI's POV
"He's getting up!" I shouted and undid my seatbelt, Hendrix did the same.
"It's go time baby" Hendrix said before giving me a kiss and getting out of the car.

It was go time.

[SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, IT MIGHT SUCK BUT IM GETTING BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS. I'M GONNA CONTINUE THIS STORY FOR THE NEXT PROBABLY 3 CHAPTERS. I'M STARTING A NEW STORY, IT'S A EUPHORIA FANFIC, I CAN'T WAIT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ]