15.

Two weeks after Thatcher was captured by the police, he had escaped from their custody and the news scared both Violet and Darla. Ghost was pissed off by his escape because she knew that it meant that he was looking for revenge. She turned to Violent and Darla after she had turned off the television. "Don't worry, girls, I won't let anything happen to you two," she swore as Boris, Marie, Richard and Camilla walked into the meeting room with the others. Camilla inched closer to Richard and Richard hugged her. Ghost smiled at the couple and she looked at Boris and Marie and they both coughed, but then, Marie shrugged her shoulders and she placed a kiss on Boris's cheek after she reached up to kiss him. Boris grinned as he kissed her back. 

Doing this to simply tease her sister, Ghost turned to smirk at Violet and Darla and Violet glared at her, huffing. The scowl on her face had soon melted after Darla nuzzled her with a soft smile on her face. Ghost's smirk melted into a soft smile of her own as she noticed Violet's scowl melt into a smile of content as she knew that Darla brought the best out of Violet. 

Violet nuzzled Darla back as she wanted to show everyone that she loved Darla as much as Darla loved her, which was a lot. Ghost was glad that Violet had found her someone that noticed her as she knew that Violet wasn't very open about her emotions in the first place. She was glad and happy that Violet was happy to share her emotions with her and Darla. "You guys are the best," Ghost meant those words as she was glad that her family was the best people that she had ever met. 

She wanted to deal with Thatcher, but she didn't want to do that until Alex wakes up. She couldn't wait for him to wake up as she knew that they would be the power couple that would rule the streets with an iron thumb. 

She knew that Thatcher would have to wait as people started to pile up the barbershop and Ghost knew that her job as being Boss wasn't over for the day. 

- Later That Day -

Ghost yawned as she had a lot of customers come in today. She couldn't believe the crowds that covered the barbershop. I'll have to expand the shop at this rate. She thought as she knew that she had enough money to expand the shop into something bigger. Ghost noticed how late it was and she yawned again. "Shit, I'll probably crash here for the night," she spoke out loud. 

Ghost then turned to see her crew sleeping in the shop. Boris and Marie were together as were Richard and Camilla. Violet and Darla were probably in Violet's secret place, Ghost had figured. When Ghost went go check on them, Darla was singing Violet's name and so she knew what they were up to. She wasn't even embarrassed to hear her sister and her lover make love. 

She left them alone to give them the privacy that they deserved as a couple. 

Ghost went to go sleep in her office.