4.

It was been six months since the shooting incident and Queen G's Barbershop was going strongly as ever. The shop has been giving Ghost the profits she needed to pay both her employees and the bills of the shop. Ghost was currently in the middle of a store buying herself a snack. She saw a bag of chips and candy and she grabbed both. After she paid for her snacks, she got back in her car to rest after having a long morning. The shop is going strongly as ever. Ghost was very pleased with the profits that Queen G's Barbershop was giving her. She wanted to see Alex again, but the young man was busy with school and so, she understood that Alex would be too busy to try to visit her on the weekdays, but she always had the weekends to see him again. She was patient to wait for him to visit her. It took her four months to figure out what she was feeling for the young man. She wanted him. She wanted him to be hers. She wanted him to love her for her true self.

Everyone knew what Ghost felt for Alex, but they wanted her to figure it out on her own, as they knew that Ghost was a person that was slow to love. Ghost wanted to love a person and she finally had her first love and it was in the form of eighteen year old Alex. When Ghost has first realized it, she was terrified, but she slowly realized that it was perfectly okay for her to be in love. Ghost couldn't exactly admit that she was in love in a mirror, but she did know that Alex was the one for her. She could feel that she would act like a fool if she tries to speak to Alex, but she knows that Alex would just smile at her and try to get her to say what she wanted to tell him. Ghost then noticed that people were coming to the shop, but she saw something shining in their pockets and she glared. "Guys, get in the back," she ordered, becoming cold and cruel for her crew's sake.

They noticed the tone in her voice had changed and they followed her order without question. They went to the back of the shop, but a rough hand had grabbed one person, but no one noticed. Ghost gazed at her crew and fear crept on her when she didn't see her adopted sister. "Violet? Violet!" She shouted out for the mute girl. She prayed for Violet to make a sound and her prayer was answered when Violet started to kick whatever that was in front of her, making a sound that sounded like a crash. Ghost ran towards the sound, hoping that Violet was unharmed and when she got to the younger woman, she saw three men holding Violet back. Anger coursed through her veins as she gritted her teeth due to strangers touching Violet.

"Hey, lady, is this yours?" One of the men holding Violet asked her as he smirked at Ghost. Ghost growled in anger as she didn't want to answer him, but the man increased his hold on Violet, causing Violet to close her eyes from the pain. Knowing that Violet is in pain made Ghost grit her teeth even harder so she couldn't say anything that could get Violet hurt even more. She couldn't that she was acting weak. I've told Violet that she could always depend on me. But, what am I doing? I'm just standing here, letting her get hurt. I promised that I would protect her. Why the fuck am I frozen like a deer in headlights? Ghost cursed herself as she acting weak. Violet needed her and she wasn't being that same person that Violet needed.

"What the fuck do you want with me?" Ghost demands of the man that was talking to her.

"Listen here, bitch, don't make me do something I will regret," the man warned as he turned to smirk at Violet. Violet noticed the smirk and she shrink in the arms of the men. Ghost glared up at the man.

"Let her go. I'm the one you want, isn't that right?" She asked the man. The man smirked and he snapped his fingers. After his men heard his snap, Violet was dropped onto the floor. She scrambled to get behind Ghost and she held onto Ghost's leg just to make sure she was safe at the moment. Ghost felt how Violet was holding onto her leg and she glared at the man.

"There's a good girl," the man spoke as Ghost stayed still as he approached her. The man touched Ghost's cheek and Ghost resisted the urge to kill the man right then and there. She didn't want no mere man touching her. She only wanted Alex to touch her. She resisted moving as Violet was using her leg to cope with the scary situation, however she couldn't sit still. She needed go move.