Maybe We Can Nope Our Way Out of This Situation Pt. 1 (Dean x Katerina)

Start from the beginning

Kat had gotten herself into a sticky situation by getting tangled up by the sheer force of demon power. She was beaten up and bloody after a few days of being trapped. Now that she was a human, she was starving along with a solid case of having to go number two.

She was really just hoping that Castiel or someone else would come to find her. This would be difficult as she made herself not be able to be found by any sort of magic, voodoo, or whatever.

After about day three, she had just given up on trying to escape, accepting her fate to be death. Until one day she heard the flapping of wings behind her. She recognized that sound anywhere; she hoped and prayed that this angel wasn't a dick like most of them were.

She looked up at the figure. At first, all she saw was a pair of black dress shoes, black slacks, and a trench coat with its straps hanging loosely on either side of the form. She continued looking up and saw his face. He had lightly tanned skin and some wrinkles on his forehead. He had a six o'clock shadow and his hair was a shade of dark brown that could almost pass as black, his piercing blue eyes could probably be seen from either side of the room even though his eyes were a little squinty. She looked at his face and automatically knew that he was Castiel. "Nice vessel you got there Cassie." She smiled some, happy that it was him coming to her rescue. She hadn't seen him in a while. She began to think he forgot about her.

He didn't seem to happy with her as he didn't say anything back. With the snap of his fingers, the rope that had tied her down to the chair broke, letting her free. "If you never left heaven this probably would have never happened." Cas reprimanded her. This was very out of character for him to act out like this. Or maybe he changed. Lots of things can happen in the span of six years.

"Hey, I get to live the life of thrill I've always wanted to." Katerina brushed the dirt and grime off her denim jacket and black jeans. Then stomping the mud off of her Goodwill combat boots that were on sale for five dollars.

Castiel huffed. "So this is what you meant by 'free'?" He asked as he made sure that she was okay. Katerina had a pretty decent sized gash on her arm and a couple scratches on her head and hands. Otherwise, she was perfectly fine.

"It wasn't really my intent to get captured, Cassie." She spoke as she tried knocking his hand out of the way as he was trying to heal her. "Stop with the healing bullshit. I'll handle it myself." She grabbed the bandana out of her hair and wrapped it around her arm-wound. "This is the first time this has happened since I left." She huffed and defended herself.

"Stubborn as always," Castiel said somewhat sassily. He sighed and looked towards the door that he was standing by. Out came two men. One was at least six foot four or six foot five and had chocolate brown locks that nearly touched his shoulders.

The other guy was maybe five inches shorter than him. His hair was cropped and a shade of light brown and freckles were carefully placed across the bridge of his nose and cheeks. He glanced around the room and looked at Katerina. He gripped onto a blade of sorts, which she didn't recognize. "Cas, who's this?" He spoke in a deep tone of voice which she assumed was just his normal sound.

"Katerina," Castiel spoke. "One of my sisters who had fallen from Heaven quite some years ago." The shorter man loosened his grasp of the knife and nodded, seeming to trust Castiel. He looked her up and down, liking what he saw. "I'm Dean." He smirked a little.

~~~

After a few minutes of arguing breaking out between Katerina and Castiel, she decided to just go ahead and leave while the Winchesters and her brother finished off the demons. She made it towards her 1970 Ford LTD Country Squire Wagon in a gross puke-green color. Katerina would've much rather had a truck or something not so family-like. She remembered when she first found it in a scrapyard somewhere in one of the Dakotas that it at least wasn't a minivan. She got it for around $200 while anything else was offered for $500.