That's new.

I looked at Hak suspiciously but he just looked completely oblivious. Like an idiot. 

"I-If it's because of that, then Kija should be fine!" Yona said with a slight panic. 

"Yona, let Kija sleep peacefully." Yoon added.

"Then I will." Jae-Ha said.

"Zeno too! Zeno too!"

I glanced at Jae-Ha which made him gulped. "Just kidding..." He said as he walked towards me and put his arm on my shoulders. I rolled my eyes at him which made him chuckled. 

"Then, Shin-Ah..." 

Now, I'm sure that Yona is trying to avoid Hak. I wonder why...

"Princess, why not Hak?" I said which made Yona looked towards me. 

"That's right! Yue, let's sleep together!!!" She said really really tensed. 

Uhm...well...

"Yue's right. Something wrong if it's me?" Hak said boredly from behind which made Yona stiffened. 

"What's wrong with them?" Jae-Ha whispered in my ears, his arm still on my shoulders. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Have no idea..." I said in a low tone. 

He smirked and then made me leaned closer to him. 

"Yona-chan, I'm sorry but I'll have my dear Yue with me for the mean time to keep her safe." Jae-Ha made a stupid excuse. 

Yona then looked away and pouted. She knows I don't sleep with her, and that makes me feel bad but...it's only now that she hesitates in the idea of sleeping in the same tent with Hak. 

"What's wrong Yona? Before you were saying that you wanted to be with Hak." Jae-Ha asked. 

"Did you have a fight with that idiot?" I then followed.

"No, we didn't...we didn't but...Hak...does weird things." She said with a slight flushed face which made the two of us stopped. 

Weird things?

My eyebrows twitched.

What kind of stupidity have you done again, brother?

Yona didn't tell us what it was and went to their tent. Jae-Ha and I stood there, still thinking of what could it possibly be. 

"Aren't you gonna check them?"

I sighed. "Nah, I trust my brother..." I said as I turned around. I'm going to take a bath...who knows when we're going to encounter a water source again. 

"I'm going to wash for the mean time...don't dare." I said as I left him. Everyone's already inside the tent, besides I think they know that I usually take a bath at night when there's a chance so I think it's safe.

"I'm going to take a peek at them instead..." I heard Jae-Ha said.

(Third Person POV) 

Hak discovered Jae-Ha, eavesdropping behind their tent and quickly tossed him to the group's tent, telling Yoon to tie him up. 

Yoon and the Dragons then arranged themselves to sleep. It was not as spacious as it seems at first, but they can all fit in there. Five of them plus Yue.

"Yoon, tie this guy up." Hak said as he tossed Jae-Ha inside the tent and left.

"You can make it reeaally tight~" 

"What? I kind of don't want to..."

"Tsk..." Jae-Ha then laid down in a relaxed position and leaned his head on his hand.