General

"Mundok will kill us!" I whispered to Hak as we both followed Soo-Won.

We were headed to the Princess' chambers for our little escape trip outside the castle.

"Shut up, I also didn't know what's gotten into my head." Hak looked pale.

"Well, you're the one who said it's boring, right?"

For goodness' sake, why blame it on me?!

"Princess Yona! Princess Yona!" Soo-Won knocked at the door and palace maids opened it. 

"Soo-Won!" 

A little girl came running towards us, a small cute girl with Red hair. 

My heart skipped a beat as I stared at her for a moment. This girl...why do I feel like she's familiar even though we just met?

This is Princess Yona?

Hak nudge me with his elbow and I snapped back at it. The princess was looking at me curiously.

"Who is she?" She said.

"Princess Yona, this is Yue. She's Hak's sister." Soo-Won introduced.

I'm still in a daze as I lowered myself and bowed at her. 

She went in front of me and touched my face with her hands, we're now at the same eye level as the Princess stared to my eyes.

I was startled, I felt my cheeks heated up a bit.

"You have really pretty eyes!" She said, amazed by my eyes. 

I just stared at her speechless before Hak flicked my head.

"Hak, you-!" I quickly stood up.

He just crossed his arms and looked at me strangely.

Oh! I get it.

"Don't get jealous..." I smirked.

He raised an eyebrow and the sides of his face were twitching. The maids were gone for a moment and Soo-Won devised our plan escape. 

We changed into normal clothes, as if our clothes aren't normal already. 

Apparently, they've already gone outside before, also with Princess Yona. It didn't go quite nicely, though. The Princess was almost kidnapped and then after that, she never set foot outside the castle again. 

Today will be her second...

We sneaked out of the wall with Hak carrying Soo-Won to climb a tree for us to get pass over it, I followed while carrying the Princess on my back. 

After we got outside, the Princess and I were stunned upon seeing the city. We both had the similar reaction, causing Hak and Soo-Won to giggle. 

There's really a lot of people at the capital. It's much more crowded and noisy but it was lively.

We stopped at a stall which solds sweet buns. Princess Yona and Soo-Won looked at it with a drool at the side of their faces. 

Well, it does looks yummy. 

"Hey, kids! You wanna buy? It's only for 3 coins each." The vendor said.

Princess Yona and Soo-Won then looked both looked at me. I didn't realize that Hak was pointing at me, probably telling them I have money with me.

My jaw dropped. Don't they have any money?! 

I pulled out my pouch and bought 4 sweet buns with tears in my eyes. I had no choice.