Loyalty

"Oi, Tsukiko. What are you doing there?"

Huh? What's this?

I saw a man with a long green hair in a ponytail walked towards the woman with a long black hair, I can only see her back.

"Oh, Shu-Ten." the woman said as she was standing on the top of the wall, overlooking the mountains.

Wait.

Isn't this...Hiryuu Castle? I looked around.

Am I dreaming again?

"What are you doing there, Tsukiko? You'll fall..." the man said as he jumped beside the woman.

"Fall, huh? You're making me laugh, Shu-Ten"

She then raised her right arm into the sky, as if she's trying to reach something.

"I missed flying through the heavens. I miss the wind, the places, the moon..." she paused then withdrew her hand.

She sounds lonely.

"Did you regret coming down here?"

"No. I didn't regret a single thing. I just that...missed it." the woman said as he faced the man beside her.

I still can't see her face. But her voice...it's soothing.

"Then...shall I take you to the skies?" the man said then picked up the woman into his arms.

"S-Shu-Ten, put me down!"

"Don't back out now, Tsukiko. A Dragon God should not be afraid of anything." The man said boldly then jumped high into the sky.

Woah!

I woke up.

Ugh! What was that dream.

I've been dreaming a lot of strange things lately...who are they anyway?

I then heard a commotion. I quickly changed my clothes and went outside.

I saw Yona-hime and Hak sitting on the ground, scribbling something.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Lord Hak's calculating finances, Yue-sama." Tae-Woo said.

I looked down to see what he's calculating. That's rare to see.

He then looked up to me with sparkles in his eyes.

Ugh, this is bad.

"Perfect timing, Yue! This is your specialty, isn't?"

I looked at him in a bored manner. "No, brother. Calculation's not my thing." 

I went to river near us which's now dried up.

The season's not yet up for drought. 

Based on our lands, it's not possible for the river to be blocked by a natural cause because Mundok already dealt with it in the past.

There's only one reason...

"The river's been blocked on purpose." I said to them

Hak looked at me with an "How do you say so" look.

I sighed. "Well, if this is blocked by a natural cause, the water would've flowed elsewhere. But nothing...also, it's suspicious for all the waterway to be blocked at the same time isn't?" I explained.

Hak then looked at me with dark eyes.

Yup, someone's targeting Fuuga...but why?

"It's the Elder!"