Grown

"Don't cry, Tsukiko..." A man with long red hair said as he touched the woman in front of me. 

"Please, Hiryuu...let me help you."

Hiryuu? King Hiryuu?

The woman was kneeling at the side of the King's bed, crying. I can't see her face, only her long black hair. Her voice sounded familiar. 

"This will not end this way. Just let me help you!" She said with so much desperation.

What is this? A dream?

"This is not the end, Tsukiko. But I assure you, we will meet again in the future." The red-haired king looked over my direction and smiled. 

I thought for a second that he was looing at me but then when I looked back, I saw four men enterd the room. 

White, Blue, Green, and Yellow. 

They headed towards the King and I couldn't help but wonder why he was still looking at my direction. 

I looked around again to see if there are still others, but there's none. It's just them in front of me. 

Was he looking at me then?

The king smiled weakly as he looked at me. He then returned his eyes to the people that surrounded him.

He saw me.

"We will meet again in the future." He said before everyone else in the room went silent.

The kind died.

A tear escaped my eyes as I watch them mourn. I don't even know them and yet why do I feel sad?

I woke up with tears in my eyes.

It was indeed a dream.

I looked around the room and it's already morning. Oh, right. I almost forgot that I'm in the castle.

What was that dream? It felt so real.

I stood up and drank some water. I was breathing harshly and my heart was pounding. 

I should take a bath and get myself together. I still need to greet the Princess and there's only a week before her birthday.

I should make every single day here counts. 

I wore a lavender kimono with black hemlines and a black sleeveless overcoat that goes down to my knees. I brushed my waist-length black hair and tied it up in a high ponytail. I then tied my red cord at my head as usual, letting the tassel and feathers on it down. 

I took my Katana, called Tentetsutou. 

It was given to me by a man, a clumsy man to exact. He had a curly blonde hair and bangs covering his face. After I lost my katana from saving him from the bandits, he gave it to me as a gratitude.

I was on my way to Chi'Shin that time and it was 5 years ago, I think.

(Flashback)

"I'm really sorry, you've lost your sword because of me." The man said with his head on the ground 

"Hey, I said it's okay, didn't I?" I said while eating my food with the bonfire in front of us. 

It was already night. I asked him to stay for the meantime so that we can continue to travel in the morning and go to our separate ways. He is a traveler, he said. 

"Why are they robbing you anyway?"

"I mean, no offense but you look...uhm..." I eyed his dirty clothes. Looking up close, he have a lot of bruises too.