Return

The news of me, being a General, has quickly spread out throughout the castle.

Of course, some of them are against of having a 14 year-old girl as a General, but since it was an official royal decree, they couldn't do anything.

I remember what Bubbly said before I left that throne room.

"I ask you of this, Yue. Please, protect Yona together with Hak." He said.

It bothered me.

Shouldn't he ask for his safety too? I mean, he's the King.

Princess Yona, huh?

"Yueeeeeeee!" The Princess called while running towards me.

I'm currently at the garden sitting near the pond. When suddenly, Princess Yona appeared with excitement on her face.

"Hime." I greeted.

"I heard father has made you a General." She took a seat in front of me.

"You're so cool, Yue!"

I laughed a bit. I've grown really close to the Princess just over the past few weeks and I didn't expect it. Well, maybe because she would always ask me to play with her, that's why.

"There's nothing cool with it, Princess. It's just a title." I said with a smile.

"No, it's not. You're the first female General in the history of Kouka. How cool is that?!" Soo-Won also joined us and greeted.

"Congrats, Yue." He then said with a smile.

"Be careful, Lord Soo-Won. You'll make her head big..." Hak appeared this time.

Are we in a some kind of meeting for today?

"HAHA! Don't be jealous, Hak. You'll be a General too, soon." I said to him.

My brother then flushed a bit.

"Congrats." I heard him say in a low tone.

The three of them all came to congratulate me. Seeing the look on their faces, I just realized how adorable they are.

"Come here!" I said before pulling them into a group hug.

We all fell to the ground and laughed. This is really fun.

"I'm going to leave for a while. I'm going to miss you all."  I said after taking a deep breath.

I figured that I should tell him this. It would be rude if I didn't.

"What!?"

They all sat up straight and looked at me stunned. I also sat properly.

"Where you going?!" Hime said.

"How long will you be gone?!" Soo-Won added.

Meanwhile, Hak just looked at me and waited for my answer.

"Many places, I can't remember. But I'm going back to Chi'Shin in the moment and do some things." I started.

"It might take me years but...yeah, it'll take me years."

Princess Yona still looked confused. I smiled widely at her while patting her head.

"I'm going to catch some bad guys for a while, Hime, so that when you'll become the Queen, they won't cause trouble anymore." I explained.

She narrowed her eyebrows.

"You have to be here when I become Queen, Yue." She said while pouting, tapping the ground at her side with her hand.