Worry

"Yona, what's this?" I said as I looked through the colorful small containers in front of me while tying the Princess' sash.

"Ah, that's make-up, Yue...don't you use one?" Yona asked as she checked herself in the mirror, wearing the clothes I gave her back then.

Ahh, so this is what make-ups look like.

Nah, I don't have an idea.

"Not really..." I said as I sat down and watched the Princess put it on her face.

"Really?! You're lying aren't you, Yue?!" she said after putting her make-up and looked at me closely.

I sweat-dropped and backed a bit. "No, I don't, really..."

She pouted and looked away. What's with the Princess?

Yona was the first one to finished dressing up. She then helped Yoon in his wig and fake chest. I tried to help as much as possible, but I don't really know what to do...

"Wahhhh, you both are so cute!" I said as I admire them both with sparks in my eyes.

"Too bad we're infiltrating that pig's ship..." I said in a depressing voice.

"You're going like that, Yue?" Yoon asked as he eyed me from head to toe.

I didn't change actually, since the clothes I'm wearing now's the only one I have.

Besides, the pretty clothes I bought for Yona's also the one that Yoon's wearing.

They don't fit me so...

"Yeah...I have no other clothes, you see. The one's here doesn't fit me." I said as I lift their dresses, revealing it to cover just my knees.

"True! I didn't noticed that you're a tall woman, Yue!" Yoon said surprised.

You only noticed it now?

Probably because Hak and Shin-Ah are tall while Kija and I are of the same height. Yoon and Yona...well...they're both cute.

Someone then knocked at the door and
Yoon opened it; no one's there, though.

"Someone left a package outside, for you Yue." He said handing it over then proceeded to apply his make-up.

I opened it to reveal a kimono robe inside. It's pretty but-...not my style.

It's designed with flowers and many things I don't like.

I lift it up to see that it's just the right size for me. Who gave this?

I then noticed a note under the package and read it.

"From your beloved~" it said.

I paled with disgust. So that's why it looks awful to me, Jae-Ha bought it.

"Wah! That's pretty, Yue! You should wear it already..." The Princess said, they're both done now.

Shoot! Gotta move fast...

I quickly changed into the robes that Jae-Ha bought. Yona then asked me to let down my hair so that I'll look pretty, I didn't complain anymore since I don't really know about these things.

Yona also put a slight make-up to my face, despite her saying that I don't need it anymore. I then tied my usual red cord around my forehead.

I stood up and looked at myself at the mirror.

I paled as I watched myself look so pretty.

I'm not used in seeing myself like this!

"Wahhhh, you're beautiful, Yue!" Yona praised me while Yoon's left speechless.