Epilogue: First kiss

Today is your birthday. You wondered what Hanbin was going to do today.

Knocks were heard.

"Coming,"

You darted and opened the door.

No one was at the door.

You looked around and then you spotted a bouquet of pink lilies, your favourite on the ground. Beside it was a heart shaped note.

You picked it up and closed the door. You gently unfolded the note.

~~

Good morning endearing one,

Today you are turning 26, you are officially halfway to 52.

Haha did your eyes widen?

You are pretty old hahah

But it's okay I'll love you no matter how many wrinkles you get or how saggy your skin gets.

I will love every piece of you.

Today is a very special day because twenty six years ago, you got welcomed into this world. And every single day i continue to remind myself how lucky I am to have you in my life. I honestly can't imagine a world without you, Chae Young.

I honestly can't.

Therefore today is not only your special day but it is also a very special day for me as well.

So I was wondering if you Chae Young would like to accompany me to spend this wonderful day together.

If so, meet me at our favourite place 11am sharp :)

If not I don't care you still need to come.

Don't be late

Love you,

Hanbin

~~

You quickly changed into your floral dress, put some makeup, tied your hair to a messy bun.

Sprayed some sweet fragrance, did a mini twirl, feeling the hems of your dress gently touching your legs.

Closed your front door.

Walked down the stairs.

Walked across the road and continue your way until your reached the ice cream shop.

No signs of Hanbin.

You turned around.

Still Nothing.

Then you heard a buzz in your bag.

It was Hanbin.

"Yobeoseoyo,"

"Annyeong!!,"

"Hanbin, where are you? I can't see you,"

"Mmm Chae young something came up at work, I don't think I can come today,"

"Oh."

You tried to hide your disappointment.

"Oh it is okay, work is important!!! HWAITING!!"

"Sorry Chae Young, are you sure it's okay?? I'll make it up I promise,"

"Ne, love ya, remember to eat your lunch,"

"Mmm you too, don't miss me too much, annyeong,"

"Annyeong,"

You let out a sigh.

Aigoo, what are you going to do now?

You decided to get yourself an ice cream.

As you were eating it, you found yourself walking to the park again.