So close yet so far away

As you stepped inside the YG building, you just realised how big this building was.

"woah this place is huge,"

You walked around the first floor and was completely in awe.

Then you realised that you are in fact inside YG BUILDING and that you could potentially bump into Hanbin. You weren't ready, not yet, not now.

You shook your head,

No Chae Young, come what come may, let fate do its thing.

But then what if I see him draping his arms around a girl. Or I see him flirting with a girl. I don't think I can take it.

"What's wrong Chae Young?"

"Pardon?"

"You look a bit flustered and lost,"

You chuckled a shy laugh. You were lost. You wanted to leave but then this is your once-in-a-lifetime experience to get VIP access inside YG building.

"Eh, Tablo, I was wondering if iKON is in the building?"

"Pardon?"

"I mean like I am an extreme fan of them," You lied.

"And I don't think I can handle it if I see them," Partly true.

Tablo let out a big laugh.

"Oh don't worry, their schedule is jammed booked today. You can rest assured,"

You let out a big sigh.

Tablo and Haru took you around their building, and you gotta say,

It would be pretty cool to work here.

You looked around and saw a notice board. There were some sheets asking for some volunteers.

" Need some volunteers for an upcoming event raising money for MUJU YG FOUNDATION"

You read on and found out that

"MUJU YG Foundation", was a non-profit foundation established to support medical treatment, rehabilitation, and education for children and teenagers from low-income or broken families.

You immediately put your name down.

" Hey Chae Young come over here,"

You quickly finished writing your name and number and walked over to Tablo. The father and daughter continued the tour around the building.

It was nearing the end of the tour。

Tablo with his arms strectched to the side,

"This is YG building,"

"Woah thanks guys,"

"Hahah no worries, actually whenever you want to come in, just come in, I'm sure Haru would be delighted to see you,"

"Yeah Chae young, I want to see you more, so please come and visit us," Haru added

You smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry I will,"

You were walking down the stairs。On your right hand side , you heard loud voices. You turned to see who it was.

You saw three man with their snap backs laughing. Followed by three other men looking on their phones.

As they walked past you, Tablo, Haru, they bowed and greeted you guys.

Then you saw another person walking behind the group.

The moment you saw him, you recognised him. How could you forget the way he wears his beanie to one side. The way his face looks when he is in deep thoughts.