Blossoming flower

Narrator's p.o.v

He was your best friend. He was also your first love and first heartbreak.

You and Hanbin knew each other since you guys were a little kid.

Your mum was good friends with Hanbin's mum and therefore you and hanbin became close.

Everyone who knew you guys would call you guys 'sticky rice' because both of you were inseparable.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, if you guys see each other you will immediately join each other and play with each other.

Soon your feelings for Hanbin bloomed into something more than just friends. your heart will beat a tad faster whenever he was near.

It began at your middle school's annual concert.

You remember you were watching him from the side of the stage. He was going to rap a song.

You always knew he could rap, but you didn't know he was this good.

I guess that shocked you in a good way, and soon before you knew it, you started to dream of the future. Your hand in his hands, you guys marrying, starting a family, growing old together. You were only fourteen but you dreamed hard.

Funny enough Hanbin also felt something more for you at the annual school's concert.

It was the first time he saw you in a dress, and that pink bow...

That pink bow made hanbin's heart skip a beat.

You and the rest of the class were performing a song. He was preparing for his rap performance backstage. Then he heard the voice that sent tingles down your spine. He looked across and there was a live footage on the tv. He tried searching for the identity of that gentle and beautiful moksori.

Then there he finally found the girl who managed to send tingles down his spine. In a sea of thirty children, you were there standing alone with everyone crouching down. You were singing with your heart out and for Hanbin something just clicked.

Was it the song, was it the hair, the dress, or was it just you and the way you smiled as you sang with confidence?

At that very moment, Hanbin fell for you.

So you could say that you both fell for each other on the same day. But of course you nor hanbin knew about the other's person feelings.

You both thought it was a one off thing; that after that night those weird butterflies in your stomach will disappear and you will only see each other as a best friend.

You both were wrong, so wrong.

After that night, you both congratulated each other for performing so well on the school concert.

You kept your cool, you treated him the same. He too kept his cool. You both soon forgot about the butterflies and continued being each other's good friends.

However a week later, something reignited those butterflies within Hanbin and gave it wings and this time, it was not that easy to unclip the wings.

You both liked each other. But continued to be good friends. None of you uttered a word to each other.

You guys flirted more. There were more jokes, more giggling, happy moments were being made.

Everything was going so well, however your happiness was short lived.