"I should have seen this coming,"

Hanbin's p.o.v

"Get up guys!!! We need to arrive at the venue early so we can rehearse!!"

-no response-

With a pot and spoon, you went to each of the boys' room to wake them up.

"Dang! Dong!... Wake up!!!! Dang! Dang! Dong!"

After a strenuous thirty minutes of pushing, slapping and shouting all the boys finally were all awake and ready to go to the venue.

Chae Young's pov

Today is the day you can see Hanbin. You felt giddy inside. You couldn't contain your excitement. That morning you danced in your apartment and sang along to the radio. You couldn't care less about what the neighbours thought.

You brushed your teeth, wore a black skirt with a plain tshirt, sprayed some fragrance, plaited your hair to the side, added some volume to your hair with your fingers, gave yourself one last look at the mirror and off you went to the MUJU foundation venue.

~~~

You arrived and found out you were assigned to help welcome the guests and lead them to the right way.

As the flowing mass of people started gathering within the venue, you found yourself continuously saying "aneonghaeseyo", your lips were getting tired let alone your back which has been supporting your body to stand up throughout the whole hour.

Soon 12pm arrived and the gates closed. You can finally take a rest. You were sitting on a bench, watching the strangers converse with each other, the gentle movements that the strangers will adopt to convey their message. You could just hear the slight blur in the background as everyone chatted. The smell of the barbecue cooking nearby filled your nostrils, you realised you were hungry.

You started to queue up for the barbecue lunch and as you sat down to eat your hot dog you started to wonder what was Hanbin doing.

Then with a speak of the devil Hanbin appeared on stage a few metres away from where you were sitting.

"Are you guys ready?!!"

The crowd roared with excitement. The charismatic leader appeared on stage followed by the other six members of the iconic IKON.

The crowd couldn't stop screaming.

As iKON was performing you couldn't take your eyes off Hanbin. The way he smirks as he dances to the music. The way he holds his microphone. The way he raps. Everything, every single detail of him was perfect.

When they finished their song, you stood up and clapped with excitement.

"make some noise for the one and only Lee HAYI!!!!!"

You saw lee Hayi walking on stage. You were gobsmacked with her beauty. She was so pretty and her voice ...woah she can definitely steal uncles' hearts with that tender tone.

The song soon ended, and you were anticipating for Hanbin's return to the stage.

As if the gods above heard your wish, Hanbin appeared on stage.

However this time it was just him alone walking onto the stage... Joining lee Hayi.

You ignored the jealousy that was starting to grow inside.

'They are just performing. Just performing. Nothing else."

In the background you started to hear R.O.D instrument music starting to play.

They were going to do a duet.

A rendition of Gdragon and Cl's famous duet.

Great.