Slowly and steadily

Yukino (Nana) 's POV

School began to progress and the transferrings between the two worlds are becoming more and more random these days.

Moreover, we are hardly ever getting transferred back to our world.

"Hey~Turkey~Are we gonna be stuck here forever?"

"Don't call me a turkey! And they're working on it!…I think…"

He mumbled the last part quietly which I failed to hear it.

"Whatever I'm gonna go to school now.See you later~!"

Like I said, school was beginning to progress more here.

I became friends with that Akira.

I, once again, became the vice-president of the student council.With Akira as the President, of course.

Hiyori declined to join the council as she stated not to experience the same duties again.

I am so glad that Naoto-senpai was the council secretary, otherwise I wouldn't even know what to do!

I ran to the council room in a hurry and opened the door.

"Good Morning~!"

"Good Morning, Nana-san "Naoto greeted as he was the only one in the room.

He was arranging the paperworks on his desk as he spoke.

"No running in the hallways, Vice-prez"

A familliar cold voice struck into my head as I turned around to see the infamous Akira.

"Sorry~I was just excited"

"Like an idiot as always…"

"What did you say?!"

"Now now, please both of you stop!We have our work to do!"

Naoto interrupted our fight and though we were not content with the result we had to stop it.

We sat down in our seats and began to do our respective paperworks.

"Why are there so many paperworks?"

An hour later, Akira mumbled as he was still doing his work.

"What?That's just the normal amount of work for the council president"

"I don't think so when I was the president- I mean in my last school there weren't much paperwork"

"I told you it's the normal amount of work"

"So I guess in highschool the workload decreases"

He mumbled quietly.I didn't hear it but I heard him talking to himself faintly.

"Sorry?"

"Nothing.The brother of a friend of mine is in highschool and he doesn't have much work to do even if he's the council president"

"Wait wait,first of all you have a friend?"

"Oh shut up,will you?"

"Pfft-sorry couldn't relate with that. And second you think the workload will decrease in highschool?! Hahaha Dream on!"

"Is it really THAT impossible?"

"Duh! Well,unless you have anyone to do your work I guess?"

"Who could do the paperwork that is assigned to the council president?"

"The vice-president,of course.Who else? For your information, I'm not doing your work for you."

"What?The vice-president?"

"Yeah?"

Then I just heard him mumbled "There's no way" in a low voice.

Geez~What's his problem?

                * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That day, Hiyori was absent to take a lessons from her tutors.

Hiyori (Kana)'s POV

God! Why am I skipping school to be educated at home?! This is just ridiculous!

I'm so glad that the last lesson was Kanata-sensei's lesson.

If only he weren't strict with the lessons though…T-T

And I still have this weird vibe around him that doesn't belong to this world.

Cause hey~If he aint from and I aint from here, this must be destiny!

"Good morning, Kana-san"

"G-good morning, Sensei!"

"Let's get the lessons started, shall we?"

"Yes…"

After a few hours later,

"I can't do this anymore~"

"No can do. You have to finish these to end the class"

"Can't believe I'm learning such things in a game."

I said under my breath by I think he heard the learning such things part.

"Then, shall we stop our class here?"

"Really?"

I immediately raised up from my seat and clapped.

But I was startled by what he asked me next.

"Then could you tell me what you plan to do after school?"

I never thought of such a thing before.

Not that I've never thought of it but I never thought I would be asked that question in a game world at that.
.
.
.
"Neurology…"

"Excuse me?"

"I am interested in Neurology."

I said it. I haven't even told that to anyone not even my friends or my mom. I can't believe I'm saying this to a game character.
.
.
.
.
"Then,what do you want to be?"

"What?"

"There are two types of jobs in the neurology branch; the neurologist and the neurosurgeon. The neurologist checks the conditions of the system but neurosurgeon is the one who actually operates the surgeries. What do you want to be?"

"I- I dunno…yet"

"Well, maybe you should think about it more. And in the meantime instead of literature I can teach you about this subject more."

"Y-you can?"

"I guess…if your mother approves."
.
.
.
.
.
Yes.

Even though we weren't in our real world, our lives were moving slowly and steadily without us noticing.