Starting a Plan

Kinoshita Yukino's POV

   At classtime, I noted down the current situation in secret.

   Let's see…I'm only in middle school so the only capture target I'll be seeing is Shin.

   There are four targets and two hidden characters.

   The four targets are Shin and the other three whom I'll be seeing at highschool are the princely character
Akira and the shy character Naoto and the noisy-I mean 'wild' type Leo.

   The hidden characters are my bastard of a brother and my future highschool class teacher Kanata-sensei who is very young.

   But I'm not interested in older people (moreover glasses character) so surely he wouldn't be interacting much with me in the future.

   There are also two rival characters in this game

   One is Nikaido Sayaka,Shin's stalker and Okamura Kana,the classic fan of Akira.

   I'm very sure that I do not want to be average entering that elite school so let's start on changing the heroine first.

   Then,stay away from any possible event for now.

   "The unconcentrating little student over there."

   Huh?Is he pointing at me?

   The people in the class are looking at me especially Shin who trying very hard not to laugh.

   "Yes,you miss."

   "Please come and solve this problem over here."

   The heroine also has average grades right?

    Well....let's start by fixing that.

    I walked elegantly to the board and solved the question like a breeze of wind.

    This level of middle-school level questions are like jokes to me.

   "Please check if my answer is correct,teacher!"I said with a smile.

   "Y-yes you may go now miss Konishi."

   "Thank you very much."

   All of the student looked at me with wide eyes.

   Don't be surprised just yet.

   This is just the beginning~.