What's your problem?

A number of footsteps echoed through the hallway as the bell rang.

I rushed quickly through the bustling hallway to Class 1-A.

"Oi! Let's go eat lunch together, Chibi and Okamura! "

"Hey, be quiet will you? Nana's not in a good mood now."

"Eh??"

I turned to her and saw a black aura surrounded her as she frowned.

"What happened?"

"She got into some argument with that Kanzaki Akira."

"Oh that good-looking honor student? He's becoming more popular lately."

"Even you know him..."

"It's because he has been taking most of my popularity lately."

"Please stop acting like a child, Mikaduki. I feel ashamed of being asked if I know you."

"Why don't you act as if you don't know me then, Okamura-SAN."

"You two…you've know each other long enough already why are you calling each other like that?"

"Hah?Don't be ridiculous,Yu-Nana!Am I supposed to call him, Shin-kun like those other girls?!"

"No…it's disgusting and don't call him like that."

"She has a point, Chibi-Nana! How am I supposed to call her, Kana-chan like you?"

"Wait, I never call her like that.Hah~It's ok.It was my fault for starting this nonsense."

"Anyways, let's get something to eat!I'm starving!"

We were talking so much that we did not notice that we arrived at the canteen.

WOW! This canteen looks like a five star restaurant.

Clean, neat and luxurious.

"Maybe I should use my power as vice-prez and make a canteen like this  back at my school,too."

Wait,I just said that out loud.

I looked around and Shin was nowhere near me.

"He went to get food.More importantly, you should pay more attention to your surroundings, you idiot.And you're planning to turn our school canteen into this?What about the cost?"

"It's ok.I can get the funds from our council and by taxing our students."

"What about the permission from your Oh-So-Great Hayato-sama?"

"Almost every work in the council is run by me so he's just a student-council president in-name only.I can easily threat-I mean ask for permission from the other members."

"You were going to say threaten,weren't you?You only act nice towards that Hayato,don't you?Not to mention, you bad-mouthed your own crush,too"

"Of course!He would definitely be freaked out if he knew I was like this."

"No,I think he won't even care."

"Please don't say it like that.It's true that my crush doesn't care about me so stop rubbing salt on my wound."

"True that who would care a barbaric person like you who speaks a lot while eating."

There's only one person who has this super disgusting voice.

"What's the matter,little master?Have you got no one to talk to other than me?"

"Don't be ridiculous.Even if there's no human apart from you, I would rather die than hang out with you."

"Then, please die immediately. I am busy eating my own lunch."

I think that he didn't hear anything that we said.

And Hiyori has this super annoyed look as she stared at him.

It's gonna be a long~ day.