No Such Thing As a Friend

I was in the canteen with my friends, Hiyori and Shin until this annoying guy Akira decided to

 join us.

"By the way, why the heck are you sitting with us?!"

"This table just happened to have the only free seat here."

"Oh my god! What about your friends, Akira-sama? Fu fu~ Could it be that you don't have any?!"

"Don't misunderstand.I just don't have time to waste with other people unlike you."

"So basically, you don't have any friends right?"

He choked on his drink as I continued.

"That's why I said-"

"I don't mind being your friend."

"Huh?!"

"Regardless of you being obnoxious and arrogant, I think we can get along just fine!What do you think?"

"Hey Nana, think before you speak! I don't want to be friends with him!"

"It's okay if you don't want to, Hiyori.I'm the one asking him anyways."

Now, just how will he react?

"I refuse."

"Eh?"

What did he just say? Well, I suspected that will be his answer anyways.

"I'm opposed to having people like you by my side as a friend. But considering your capabilities I don't mind having you as my follower", he said sarcasticly.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Nana, are you alright?"

"What the fuck? I was just asking you to be my  friend and you reply me like this?!What's wrong with you?!Do you even know what a friend means?"

He didn't have to say it like that!He could have just refused normally!

People began to notice our fight and started to look in our direction.

I dashed off in disgust and fury just to go anywhere far away from him.

"Wait for me, Nana!"

.

.

And Akira was left with Shin  who just came back from grabbing his lunch.

"Erm, I don't know what happened but you must have said something so bad to make her get that angry ", said Shin while starting to eat his lunch.

"I was just stating the fact that's all.And there's no such thing as a friend in my dictionary", Akira replied as he continued drinking tea.

"A friend huh...you awfully remind me of someone."

"What was that?"

"Nothing~"