Boredom

The annnoyingly bright stage lights flash upon me.

The crowd immediately went silent as I started to speak.

I spoke in a calm tone and ended my speech shortly.

Then I walked near the waiting chairs and sat down on my seat.

The next person to speak was the so-called female representative who scored the same mark as me.

Surprisingly,I looked for 'her' name on instinct when the entrance exam results were announced.

Well, back at my world her name was always next to mine.

The girl who walked onto the stage was her polar opposite.

Honey-coloured hair,slightly blue eyes,short height and a petite figure.

Even after one and a half years,I can't believe that I have been transferred into a dating simulation game that my sister bought.

It was just another busy ordinary day.

I go to school, take classes, do the council's work.

Well,only for a while because for some reason,my workload seems to be the least among the members even though I'm the president.

And get a lot of intense stares from Kinoshita.

I went to bed and here I am now in a game.

It's a bit boring now that I'm not being monitered like a security camera by her anymore.

I don't why but she's always there wherever I go.Morelike,I was there wherever she went.

That's why I try to take no notice of her as if there wasn't a person like her in my world.

That's right.I changed.

I have no need for people called "friends".

I snapped out of my thoughts and again looked at the girl who was on the stage.

Really,they're just so different.

Everything is just so.
.
.
.
.
.
boring.