When You and Him Go On A Date

Start from the beginning

"I am here, (Y/N)!", he said while imitating All-Might's voice.

I laughed and ran towards the front door with a heart warming smile.

"Oh now I get it, hehe", my mom said and giggled, "Are you taking her out on a date?".

Yeah, my parents knew about our relationship too when Midoriya took my home while holding hands - which surprisingly happens to be the same day where Class-1 A found out about our relationship.

But since they knew Midoriya very well and how kind and heroic he was when we were still kids, they automatically accepted our relationship and that includes Midoriya's mom too.

I guess you could say, it's a win-win?

"Y-Yes, Ms. (L/N)", he replied and massaged his bandaged arm which was still there ever since the sports festival was finished.

My mom clasped her hands together and patted Midoriya's fluffy head.

"How cute! Take good care of her, okay?", my mom said.

The freckled boy nodded with a determined smile and replied, "I will!".

My mom looked back at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Have fun on your first date!", she said before she escorted me outside with Midoriya, "If you want, you can also invite Izuku for dinner later! I'm sure your dad will be delighted!".

I nodded happily to my mom and turned to Midoriya, who's really smiling cutely and didn't hesitate to hold my hand like yesterday.

"Shall we, (Y/N)-chan?", he questioned and squeezed my hand.

...

Since our time of arrangement is lunch time - specifically 12 noon, Midoriya took me to a cute restaurant where you can spend time with puppies or dogs.

It's like one of those dog cafes except this time, it's a restaurant.

"Welcome~!", two employees greeted us and they appear to be twins, "Welcome to Wan Wan Resto! Table for two for the lovely couple?".

"Y-Yes, please!", Midoriya said and smiled shyly.

I silently giggled from how adorable Midoriya's shyness was so I gently caressed his fingers while holding his hand.

They cutely saluted and surveyed the entire restaurant if there are still seats since this place is usually crowded during weekends.

But thankfully, they managed to find us a seat and what's good about it is that it's next to a window where you can see the city.

"We found the perfect spot for lovebirds!", said the twin employees with joy, "Right this way!".

We nodded and followed them while holding hands.

When we finally arrived at our seat, we both sat down and suddenly, a bunch of puppies approached us with excitement.

"Aww! Hello!", I greeted the puppies and carried one of them.

Midoriya did the same and showed me the puppy he was holding which happen to be a cute beagle.