"Good morning sleeping beauty." He smiles.

"Good morning prince charming." I didnt want to let him go. I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"My mom made breakfast." He said as he pulled me closer. "Shes not home though. She made pancakes."

"Sounds good." We got out of bed. We made our way to kitchen and ate some good pancakes.

"I was thinking, to get our minds off of what happened, go to the fair. Mayor Kline extended the fair for another week." I looked at him as I drank some orange juice.

"A date?"

"Yeah, a date." He kissed my cheek. "I did say i want to show you off."

"Then show me off." I winked. We cleaned the kitchen and head to his room. I changed in the bathroom, lucky i had picked out something cute. I put on my shorts, a button up shirt with stripes and shapes, paired with my nike Cortez shoes. I put my hair in a half ponytail and i walked out.

"Took you long enough." Steve joked as he went to bathroom. Steve turned back at me. "Stunning." He kissed my cheek. He changed and stepped out. "We are one good looking couple." He wraps his arms around me.

"That's because Im the most good looking one." I joked.

"That you are." He kissed my neck. I just melted. He lets me go. I put on some makeup, i heard a click and a flash. I turned to see Steve taking pictures of me. I smiled and put my hand over my face. "Oh come on!"

"Put your shoes on lover boy." He grabs his nike Cortez, and looks at me.

"Im ready." We got out of the house and drove in town to the fair. We found a parking spot, it was still packed. Steve and I held hands as we entered.

"Look i want that one!" I pointed at the teddy bear.

"You want it, i got you!" Steve smiled. We went to a game. Steve rubs his neck.

"Put this ring on the bottle, you can win your pretty girl a teddy bear." Said the man. Steve grabbed the 3 rings and looked at the bottle. He missed two. He drops his head. "Third time is a charm." Steve nodded and he did it. He jumped and spun me around. The man brought down the teddy bear and gave it to me.

"Thank you baby." I kissed his cheek. We held hands as we walked around. Steve bumped with some old 'friends'

"Harrington." Said one freckled boy. I grabbed Steves arm. One girl just looked me up and down. "Downgrade?" I clenched my jaw.

"Doesnt matter to me." Steve told them. "Shes not a skank."

"You're definitely in for a bumpy ride there." The girl said. "You don't know the real Steve."

"The only thing that isn't real is your nose job."The girl gasps and we walked away from them. we both laughed as we walked away. We went on all rides, im just trying to avoid the ferris wheel. Soon as we got out of them bumper cars, Steve headed his way to the wheel. "Come on!" He was just to excited. I couldnt let him down. I sat down on the seat, the man locked us in. I closed my eyes as we moved up. The seat started to move and I quickly grabbed Steves hands.

"Dear lord." I whispered. Steve chuckles.

"Scared?"

"Definitely." I hummed. "Im not a big fan of heights." Steve puts his hands on my cheek and turned my head to face him.

"Just look at me." I opened my eyes. He was was just smiling at me. We were at the top of the wheel. "How you feel?"

"Like im the only girl." I smiled back. We got closer and kissed, technically made out. I ran my hand through his hair, making him moan a little, him kissing my neck. The ferris started to move and we didnt stop. Soon as it was our stop, we turned red as little kids laughed. We bought some corndogs and sat down on a bench. "I have fun tonight."

"So did I." He kissed my cheek. We decided to go back to his place, so I can pack my things and go home. We went back to his room. I put my pjs in my bag as i felt his lips on my back. "Can we just stay here for 3 minutes?"

"3 minutes." I said back. He sat down on his bed as I was standing. We connected our lips and things got heated.

"We can be a little late

"We can be a little late." Steve leaned back, i was on top of him, his hands traveled to my thighs. I softly moaned. The phone rang. "Just ignore it." Steve hung up and we continued. The phone rang again. Steve rolled his eyes and answered.

"Hello?" There was a pause. "Oh hi ms. Byers, yeah shes here. Yeah no, no i get it." I bit my lip. "She's will be there in 5 minutes. Yeah no problem. Okay ms. byers, see you soon." He hangs up. "You are late for a family meeting." I got off of him.

"Damn, we were just getting started." I joked.

"Lets go before Im not allowed to see you anymore." I grabbed my bag and went to his car. We made it to my house. I unbuckle my seatbelt. "Bye baby." I kissed him goodnight. I walked back to my house. Everyone was at the kitchen.

"Hey sorry, we were busy. Just let me put this in my room and we can get this meeting started." I set my things on my bed and walked to the kitchen. Aunt joyce, Jonathan and El sat on kitchen table, while me and Will leaned against the wall. I had Will in my arms.

"Okay, so this is going to be hard to say." Aunt Joyce said. "I know that you guys have the best memories here in Hawkins, and some bad ones."

"We're moving?" I asked. Aunt Joyce looked at me. I took the words out of her mouth.

"I think we should start all over, move somewhere else, we can still come back." She cried. "There's just too much memories here." We all gathered in and hugged aunt Joyce.

"Its okay." We all said.

"I wouldn't mind to have a new start." Will said.

"Something new." El said.

"More experience." Jonathan smiles.

"More room to make new memories." I added.