Chapter 5

Taylor's POV:

My eyes peer open and out of the corner of my eye I see a light baby blue cloudless sky. I open my eyes and ask Niall, "How long until America?" He looked over at me. "Hey you're up! And um, about 9 hours." How had I slept that long without disturbance? I lay my head on Niall's shoulder. "I wanna get to America NOWWWW!" I whined. "We'll be there soon," he said, kissing my forehead. "Hey, Niall..." "Yeah?" "Do you...hate me?" "No, why?" I looked deeply into his soft, kind eyes. "Because...I made you cry." He looked at me and frowned. "It's not your fault I cried, it's my fault. I thought I screwed up things with you." I pecked his lips. "No, you're amazing. But, what about Abigail?" "She's a jerk. I don't even know her. She just wanted to make you mad or something." "She said she'd 'get me' once she bumped into me again." "We'll be in America. It'll all be okay!" I smiled and kissed his cheek, looking over at a sleeping Harry. A flight attendant asked us of we want peanuts, we ended up getting 5 packs of them. I ate 2 packs and Niall ate the last 3. Niall ate them faster than I, which I did expect. "Watch this," I said, grabbing the last peanut from my now empty bag. I aimed and hit Harry's nose, waking him up in panic. Niall and I started laughing uncontrollably. "Not funny!" he grouched and then started to chuckle. I pulled out my iPhone and got on my camera. I turn the camera on the front and held it out. "Smile, Nialler!" He smiled and a clicking sound went off. "I love it!" I said, deciding to take another. "Kiss my cheek!" I said. I put one hand over my mouth and hit the button. We both laughed and ended up taking a photoshoot.

I complain, "How much longer?" to Niall. "An hour!" he said excitedly. I smiled, a break from Abigail and I'll get I see my parents. I'll get to be on tour with the boys. I hope this hour goes by quickly. I yawn at the same time as Niall. "That's freaky!" Harry said. I giggled and rested my head on Niall's shoulder. He kissed my temple and smiled. I really liked him, I really did. No, I don't just like him...I, I, love him.

Harry's POV:

I admit I'm pretty jealous of Niall and Taylor, because I really like her. I'm so mad at him but I can't blame him. Taylor is amazing, no doubt. Maybe when we get to the U.S.A I'll go to a bar and forget all about this jealousy built up inside me. Whatever takes away the pain.

Niall's POV:

Taylor had fallen asleep on my shoulder and it was only 15 minutes until landing. I was so excited and excited for Taylor, too. She's really been looking forward to this. In the corner of my eye I see an upset Harry. Why would he be upset? Did he just wake up and is grumpy? I don't know. I kissed Taylor's forehead and Harry started clenching his fists. I shook Taylor awake, "Babe. 15 minutes till." She bounced in her seat. "Hey," I asked her. "Yeah?" "Why does Harry seem...mad?" Taylor looked over at him and his clenched fists absently faded into a wave. "I dunno," she said.

Taylor's POV:

The 15 minutes flew by and we landed. Niall got our luggage and he offered to carry both his and mine, but I told him I'm fine. When we walked into the airport in the U.S.A I felt free. "So, where are we gonna go?" I asked both boys in general. "L.A." Harry said. We'd call a limo and find a hotel in L.A. after we flew there. Harry knew where we were going and he gave the tickets to the lady at the desk. "Flight 137," she said, not paying attention to us. "Thanks," I said and we waited until we were boarding. When a lady yelled, "Flight 137!" we ran to the flight. We were the only ones on the plane, thank God. "It's my turn to sit with Taylor!" Harry shouted. "Fine!" Niall said. I say next to Harry and he shoved our luggage into the tiny port. The flight was going to be very short. "Hey, Harry," I said. "Yeah?" "When you were clenching your fists...were you, jealous?" He blushed a bright red. He nodded honestly, "A little." I rested my head on his muscular arm. "You don't have to be jealous! We're best friends, no, we're brother and sister!" He smiled at me and kissed my cheek which made me blush madly. I fell asleep and couldn't wait to get off this plane and go find a hotel!

But I was torn between these two boys. Harry Styles and Niall Horan, both of One Direction.

I sigh and go into a deep sleep on Harry's arm.

-End of Chapter 5-