Chapter 3

Taylor's POV:

I wake up to careless arms around me. I had forgotten that Niall had been here with me. My eyes roll around and then find the clock. 10:29 A.M. I sighed and carefully grabbed Niall's arm and slipped out of bed. I tiptoe down the stairs, stepping down the stairs. Unfortunately, I trip over my own foot and stumble down the stairs. "OH MY GOD TAYLOR?!?!?!" Niall shouted. I groaned in pain and rubbed my head. "Taylor?!" He ran down the stairs and looked at me up to down. "Your stitches okay?" I nod, feeling it another time making sure that it was still stitched up. He let out a sigh of relief and turned about 6 or 7 shades of red. I giggled because I thought it was cute how he constantly blushes. He smiled at the floor and rocked back and forth on his heels. He's so cute. I thought back to yesterday, Niall saying "Ha. We could run away!" and I wondered if he was drunk yesterday. "Niall?" "Yeah?" "Um, last night...you remember when you said we should get married and should run away?" He blushes again and nods. "Did you mean it?" I ask, tilting up his chin so his eyes looked into mine. "I don't know." "Were you...drunk?" There was a long silence. "No," he mumbled. "I guess I might have meant it." I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. "Niall James Horan," I started. "You're an amazing lad. You are so beautiful even though you don't see it. Don't let insecurities take over you. Look, I like you Niall. I like you a lot. And maybe we could be something more than friends?" I pulled him close, his warm breath on mine. "Taylor Alison Swift," he began. "Since the day I met you I've liked you, okay? You're beautiful. I want to be more than just friends. When I said that yesterday, I meant it. I really did." He pulled me closer and the space between us was gone. His hot breath tingled on my lips. I crash my lips onto his. His lips were soft and tender. I felt the magic I did yesterday in the hospital. But there was something...more. More. Not just forced for an act in front of a nurse. It was real.

100% real.

Niall's POV:

After a long time, we let go. I panted heavily and I felt my cheeks getting warmer, warmer and warmer. "I don't just like you," I started. But I didn't finish. I looked around awkwardly and grabbed my shoes, slipping them on and running out the door. "WAIT!" I heard faintly as I closed the door. I felt terrible. I just screwed this moment up with...with...my own awkwardness. Oh my GOD! I'm so stupid. I almost told her I loved her which would screw this all up. It's all too sudden for her because we just met. She probably doesn't like me. I kept running until I couldn't run anymore. I fell to my knees on the sidewalk and a small tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and heard footsteps coming near me...but it wasn't Taylor running behind me. It was a person in front of me. I heard panting behind me and Taylor saying, "Abigail?"

Taylor's POV:

Seeing Abigail in front of Niall angered me because she'd obviously hurt him. But it seemed he was already crying and I didn't know why. Abigail kneeled beside him, making circles on his back. "It's okay, baby." she soothed him. "Abigail's got ya."

My blood boiled and my hand formed into a fist. I didn't know what I was doing because anger took over me, then my fist hit her cheek.

Abigail's POV:

As I soothed Niall, I looked up at Taylor. She looked down angrily at me and made a fist. Then, she punched me. I stood up, making myself taller. I pulled her up by the collar and warned her, "If I see you again you're dead meat, Swift!" I let her go, dropping her to the ground and angrily walking off, my cheek not even hurting at her weak punch. She will get it. It will be worse if she flirts with Niall. He is mine.

She'll get it alright.

She will.

-End of Chapter 3-