Chapter 15

Taylor's POV:

I've spent almost 3 days of ignoring Niall. Every night I will lock myself in the bathroom and cry. I think I've lost 2 pounds of tears. How could I have known? My boyfriend was having an affair with Abigail?

Aside that, we still have a tour to go on. I've been so anxious to preform but also, I'm nervous. Thousands of screaming fans, waiting to hear me (well, not me actually, the boys but you get the idea).

But I've also been thinking of Harry and Niall's bet. I've never seen anyone so, so- ugh. I don't even know what to say.

My thoughts are broken away from the sound of the door squeaking open. It was Louis, with a lot of chocolate strawberries. I got up and instantly wrapped my arms around his neck. He sat his bags down and hugged me back and for once in the past 3 days, I felt- I felt, loved.

"Okay, here we are." Louis said as we broke away from the hug. He handed me the bag of chocolate covered strawberries and we turned on the tv.

Louis and I sat on his bed and watched the program while we ate the strawberries.

Then, the door swung open. It was Niall, with a bag from Wendy's in his hand. He sipped on his drink and glared at us, then sat on his bed across the room. We looked at him for a second, but then the tv caught our attention again.

I didn't want it to be awkward with Niall here. What else can you do but ignore him? I didn't feel like talking to him anyway, but I knew we couldn't avoid this forever.

*

I laid next to Louis, but I can't sleep. I didn't want to start crying again tonight because, I don't have any tears left. That's when Niall whispered,

"Psst, psst! Taylor?"

I groaned.

"Taylor we need to talk about this."

I don't want to talk about this today, I thought to myself.

"I don't care if you don't want to, we need to."

I sighed and got up. That moment I knew, this was going to go downhill.

{A/N: Hey guys, sorry I haven't really been able to update lately. I've been a little lazy and I'm super sorry. But I wanted to say thank you so much for reading, I never thought people would like this. Thank you, I love you. ︎︎}