0.2

Amelia POV:

It's Been A Whole Damn Week Dealing with Stephen & This Kidnapping Situation. I've been begging and asking him could I go home but he just won't budge. I was currently in the room where he always put me since I got here and was just sitting on the bed. I looked around and noticed that there was a small window that my big ass could probably squeeze through. I listened closely from downstairs hearing the tv play so I'm hoping he wouldn't hear me.

I get up from the bed and walked over to the window, I then noticed there was a lock on it. I then looked around trying my hardest to see if there was a key anywhere in here but I knew I couldn't find any. Just then I hear "What Are you Doing??" I knew it was him. FUCK! I then pretend that I dropped one of my contacts.  "Ah, I dropped one of my contacts from my eye and I'm trying to find them!" I said looking around the floor while holding my other eye. "But your eyes are brown and you don't wear any contacts." He said crossing his arms.

"Umm yes I do. I just wanted to get the same color as my eyes because I didn't want to look weird with different colored eyes.." I said. "Is that so? Then why do I have your glasses?" He said waving my glasses in his hand. I looked at him shocked and said "H-how did you get my glasses?!"  He smirked at me while walking over to me and squatting down to my level saying "Well let's just say I went over to your place and got all of your things!" My eyes then became wide. "YOU WENT TO MY HOUSE?!" I shouted. "Mhm" He said nodding. "Omg what? Why?!" I asked. "Because you needed your clothes , things and glasses right?" He asked while handing me my glasses.

I snatch my glasses from him and said "Oh my God! Did you see my mom?! Her and Dad must be worried sick about me!!" I then felt myself starting to panic. "Oh yeah, I saw them but they were too busy talking to police officers and them assuming that your dead and stuff." He says. I put my glasses on and yelled "WHAT? Fuck No! Take me home NOW!!" He just looks at me and says "No, now come downstairs and eat lunch with me." "No take me home!" I shouted crossing my arms. He glares at me while grabbing my arm and starts dragging me downstairs. I gasped and said "Are you gonna take me Home?"

We walk into the kitchen and he pushes me down to the chair and cuffs my legs up saying "No, Your gonna eat lunch with me like a good girl!" I sigh loudly. He then places two plates of soup and grilled cheese on the table and sits in front of me. He then began to eat. I just keep my arms cross looking at him. Moments later he notices me looking at him and says "Eat." "No" I said. "Then your food is gonna get cold!" He said. "I don't care I wanna go home!" I Said. "Well you can't do suck it up and eat!" He said continuing to eat his own food.

"Did you even consider to think that I have a mother and father that cares about me and you just took me away from them!" I said slamming my fist on the table. After he finishes eating his food, he gets up from the table putting his dishes in the sink and walks over beside me. "When I get back in here, your food better be gone and you've have eaten it all!" He said rubbing his hands before leaving me in there in the kitchen alone. 

Stephen Pov:

30 Minutes later I've decide to go back in the kitchen to check on her and to see that she's eaten all her food and she fell asleep with her head on the table. I quietly unchained her trying not to wake up. I then picked her up and carried her to my room and laid her on my bed.

A few hours later of her taking a nap , I decided to go wake her up. I walk into my room and noticed she was still asleep. I then tap her shoulder a bit until she woke up. Her eyes became wide and she rised up fast gasping and yelling"I'm home!" "Nope" I said. "Fuckkkk man can you just send me home? I don't wanna be here!" She says pouting. "I don't care what you want!" I said. "Fuck you." She says. I smirked at her and said "When baby girl?" "Nu uh, these close walls ain't for anybody baby! Especially not YOU!" She says."Mmm we'll see about that.." I said.

"Look Boy I maybe not be all that I do take my virginity quite serious and I'm not gonna just give out to anyone, I wanna know if they love me for me first..." she says looking down. "Hmph..." I Said smirking to myself. "What?" She asked. "When I was 16 I didn't give a shit about all that, all I knew was that girls wanted me and I wanted them for lust." I said. "Ugh, Man whore! I bet you screw about 3 girls a week!" She says with disgust. "Make it 5!" I said. "Gross!" She says. I teasingly say "You can be the 6th one if you like!"

"Nah,I'll pass. You might murder me afterwards." She says. I roll my eyes after mentioning the murder part I hate what I was doing. "So is this your room?" She asked. "Yep, Dark and Lovely right?" I asked. "How about Dark and Scary! All I see is black , black, skulls, weapons and more BLACK!" She shouted. I grin and said "That's how I like it!" "I can see that already." She says.