0.1

Amelia Pov:

Walking in a bad neighborhood where I live in, it was dark. I was afraid but I was in a hurry to get home to my mother and father. I went to go get some soup and stew for dinner as usual and now was on my way back. I could hear gun shots going off from blocks away but it wasn't close to me. I continued to walk faster anxious to get home when I felt strange around where I was at.

I was walking past an alley when suddenly I saw something I never thought I'd see. There was a man with his face covered, and a knife to another man's neck while two other men were laying down dead. The men starts screaming "Please! please help me! He's gonna kill-" before he could finish his sentence, the man with the huge knife slices his neck wide open and blood starts to squirt everywhere. Then man then looks at me in my eyes and slowly stands up with blood all over him.

I then watched as he slowly walks towards me, I then scream loudly and start running. But I was Grabbed and slammed to the wall with a gun to my head. I look at the man in the eyes , as he stares back at me. "You think I'm gonna let you off that easy,Ay?" He says. "Then why don't you kill me?" I asked. "I mean  I can if I really want to but I think I wanna do something a little bit more than just that." He says getting close to my face still holding the gun to my head as I squeeze my eyes shut afraid of what he'll do. 

"How about you come with me!"He says grabbing my arm and pulling me. I then start to scream loudly as I can when suddenly was punched in the face and passed out.

I wake up to be in a room with black paint on the walls and white bed sheets. I look around to notice that I was tied up to the bed with ropes around me in a chair. I then start to remember what happened, I then start to panic and started screaming as loud as I can hoping someone can hear me. Suddenly I hear the door opened and I look over to see a man with a mask on his face eating cereal and leaning against the door way looking at me. I look at him with shock. "Can you please shut up? I'm trying to eat in peace and I can't hear the tv with you screaming and shit." He says.

"Oh please let me go! Please , please, please! I never did anything wrong! Just please let me go, please I. Won't tell anyone!" I begged with tears coming down my face. He walks over towards me and sits the bowl of cereal down on the table. He leans infront of me and says "You know I can't let you go right?" Wha-what?! Why not?" I asked. He rubs his bloody hand over my face and says "Because you witness me murder someone baby girl, besides I can't just let you get away and go off telling everyone what happened earlier!" No, no! I promise you I won't tell a single soul! I'll be quiet I promise, I'll do anything! I'll get out of town if you want me to!!" I said panicking.

He smirks at me and says "Now how can I believe your actually gonna do that? Besides you saw too much girl, your still traumatized after seeing me kill that guy. Good thing you didn't see me kill the other too!" "If you don't let me go I'm going to scream!" I shouted. He smirks at me and says "Go Ahead! But I promise you they won't hear you baby girl, these walls are sound proof and we're out in the country so no one will know your here!" "Then the police will just come looking for me and find you!" I said.

He then begins to chuckle and says "Oh baby girl! Do you know how long I've been doing this for years?!?! The only one that will ever catch me is God Him self, I'm the devil here baby, and this right here is my home. So we do whatever I say got that?" I then felt angry and kicked him right where the son don't shine. He then kneels down in pain. I then begin trying to move, kicking my feet in the air and screaming for help. But he gets back up from the ground and pimp slaps me. I then had tears coming down my face. He puts the knife to my throat and whispers in my ear "Let that be a warning for you girly, you don't hit anyone! Especially me! Now I'm going to warn you now, Don't temp me to kill you cause I will!"

I look at him with fear as he stands in front of me. He then puts the tape over my mouth and says "Now I'm gonna go continue eating my cereal as you sit here and let those warnings sink to your head okay?"  He then grabs his bowl of cereal and walks out the door hearing a clicking sound that I'm guessing he was locking the door. 

Hours and hours has past and I was starving for food. I then hear the door open to see that man again coming in the room. He looks at me with a smile and says "So did you let everything I said sink through your head?" I quickly nod my head. He then takes the tape off my mouth before I could start screaming , he puts his hand over my mouth raising his eyebrow and says "What did I tell you earlier baby girl? Can't nobody hear you from outside this house!"

I stare at him in his green eyes and he stares right back at me. "Now I'm gonna take my hand off your mouth now and your gonna be quiet as I carry you downstairs to the kitchen to eat okay?" He asks. I quickly nod my head in understanding. Maybe I can find a way out downstairs! "Good!" He says before taking the tape off my mouth and untying me. He lifts me up and starts to carry me out of the room and down the stairs. I then start to exam the house and where I was at. I noticed there were a lot of family pictures on the wall but there was mostly a lot of black around the house. I'm guessing he really liked this color.

Once we were in the kitchen, he sat me down and quickly chained my legs to the table that was attached to the ground. I quickly stand up to only be pulled back down on the chairs by the chains. I look at him as he sits across from me on the table and smirks. "There's no point of you trying to run off towards that door. Your chained up to ground and I have so many locks on the door that it'll be hard for you to get out. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "I want nothing from you honestly, I just don't want you going to the police about me.." He says.

"But I won't!" I Said tearing up. "How do I know that?" He asked looking right at me. I just looked down not saying a word. "Besides since I can't trust you , I'm not gonna let you go until I know I can." He says. "WHO ARE YOU?!?" I shouted. I hear him chuckle as he takes his mask off and says "I'm Stephen, Stephen James. And you are my dear Are Amelia Williams!" I look at him in shock, the man that was right in front of me was stunning, he was handsome, sexy! He was just gorgeous! I then shook my head getting these thoughts out of my head. "What is it? Why so shock? Cat got your tongue?" He asked smirking at me.