She heard the door open and turned around to see Alexander walk in.

She waited for him to say something, anything, but he didn't.

Makes sense. You barged in here in the first place. A voice in the back of her head said.

"I'm sorry for just...popping up here out of nowhere, I didn't mean to in-" before she could finish her sentence he interrupted her.
"As I've said before you are always welcome here Alexis." His voice sounded serious and distant. As if he were fed up with her. This made her regret her decision even more.

"Listen, I didn't mean to-" Again she was interrupted by him.
"Why are you actually here Alexis?" He asked her decisively. His eyes were hard, the color turning into a dark green.

Her mouth open and shut, the words dying in her throat.

I missed you.

She looked down.

She heard his footsteps coming closer. She looked up to see his handsome face so close to hers.
"What do you want?" He whispered his breath fanning her face.

She suck in a breath. "It d-doesn't matter." She took a step back.

"I came here to talk to you about..." She tried to come up with something. Until a light when off in her head. "About training." She held her head high, glad she could come up with something.
"What about training?" He crossed his arms over his chest.
"Well, I've heard you are training the pack and I thought you could...." She didn't know where she was going with this. "You could help me... uhm, find a training partner." She spit out.

Thank Goddess he's your mate or he'd be gone by now. She found herself thinking.

"Ok. I can arrange that." He nodded at her. "Is that all?" He asked in that distant hard voice she hated.

No, I would also like you to kiss me please. A voice in her head said, making her internally scold herself.

"Yes, that would be all. Oh, and...if it's not too much trouble I'd like to take a shower please." For some reason she decided to add that, feeling as if the training request was not enough to convince him she came just for that.

As if I'd come all the way here just for a shower. Ugh I'm so dumb.

"Sure. I'll ask one of the she-wolves to help you." He said seeming slightly confused with her request. He mind-linked Daniela to help his mate.

He wasn't going to lie, a part of him expected her to come here to see him and Aspen, but again he was wrong.

A few knocks made him turn his attention to the door. "Come in." He ordered.
Daniela opened the door, bowing to her Alpha. "You called, Alpha?" Her light voice asked him.
"Yes, Alexis needs some help finding the bathroom, if you could help her out, Dani?" He asked her using her nickname. Usually he did so strictly in informal situations.
"Sure!" She turned to Alexis with a smile. "I'm Daniela, nice to meet you." Her voice was as bubbly as her personality.
"Alexis. Nice to meet you too." Alexis smiled at her, slightly down. She expected her encounter with Alexander to be a bit longer. If only she could just deal with her emotions already.
"Come on. I'll show you where the bathroom is." She stuck out her hand for Alexis to grab, which she did.

They started leaving the room, but Alexis looked behind herself just in time to see Alexander sigh and grip his hair tightly.

Her heart pang at the sight.

After a few turns and flights of stairs, Dani stopped.

"Here we are" She said in a sing-song voice. She didn't leave like Ali though she would. She stayed and looked intently to Alexis' neck.

Not liking the stare down she was receiving she spoke up. "What?" She asked the other girl again.

"He still hasn't marked you, huh?" Daniela more so stated than asked.

"Uhm... I don't know what that means." She said slightly embarrassed yet not sure of what. She guessed marking was something very intimate based on what Sierra and Skylar had told her.

Dani's eyes went wide. "What?! He hasn't explained to you the details of the mating process?" She nearly shouted.

"Uhm...no?" Alexis was confused at how exasperated this girl was. They were mates, she didn't think there would be some kind of intricate process into their relationship besides the normal 'fight and makeup' routine.

"Oh my Goddess." She shook her head in a distasteful manner. She then clapped her hands gaining Alexis' attention. "Here's what we are going to do. You are going to go take the quickest shower of your life and then Imma teach you everything there is to know about the mating process and mates in general before Alexander steals you away again, sounds good?" She said all of a sudden excited again.

Little did she know she didn't have to worry about that. He was far from stealing her away from anything.

"Ok. Sounds good." Alexis forced a smiled at her.

"I'll be waiting in the game room." Daniela said and skipped away.

Alexis didn't have the guts to tell her she didn't know where the game room was, so she just entered the bathroom to take her shower.

Ali took a quick shower, but she didn't have a new set of clothes. She couldn't exactly put her old ones back on as they smelled kind of funky.

Shit.

Wrapped up in her towel, she tried to find her way back to Alexander's room, hoping he would lend her something that could fit, even if she was very embarrassed to talk to him at the moment.

After 15 minutes searching, she was definitely lost.

Double shit.

She then heard footsteps and scared of anyone seeing her in the tiny towel she opened the first room to her left and fell onto a bean bag.

Looking up, at least 8 pairs of eyes were looking back at her.

Looks like she found the game room.

Triple shit.