"She's not all you have." Clarke spoke from behind her "You have Raven, and... the kid"

Luna turned her head, brow furrowed in confusion.

"You need to stay. For them."

"But what about Lexa? She's my family too, Clarke. I care about them but I also care about her."

Clarke pondered for a moment. She knew she needed Luna's help. God, she needed all the help she could find. She was worried sick about Lexa to the point where she couldn't stand to take another breath because it hurt so much. With a tight lipped smile, she nodded.

"We'll give it until noon and we go look for her. Okay?"

"Fine. Do I get to go back to sleep now?"

Clarke nodded, crossing her arms over her chest and turning away. She walked to the outskirts of the woods, sitting down at the bottom of a large trunk. Leaves crunched below her, and she shuffled back to lean against the tree.

She could see Murphy wondering further into the trees, hands in his pockets, back slightly hunched. His typical stance was almost depressing, but it was always a comforting sight to see the same old Murphy wondering aimlessly. His arms came out to balance as he walked down a log, legs swing to place his feet one in front of the other as he whistled. After choosing to end his little balancing game, he reached down beside his foot, emerging with a palm sized rock. He threw it weakly.

Even as Clarke watched the distraction of which was John Murphy, she still couldn't pull the same question from her mind.

Where the hell was Lexa?
________________________
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Where the hell am I? Lexa thought as she limped stumbled through the woods. The pain in her arm had became almost unbearable, and she must have lost much more blood than she originally thought. Her eyes were beginning to droop, and her mind was fuzzy.

Which way did I just come from again?

She was lost. Completely and utterly lost. Her sense of direction had never been so flawed since she first began training with Anya. Back then, every tree looked the same, and every stack of leaves and twigs looked indifferent from the rest. Just like they did now. The small puppy whined in her hand, licking at her thumb.

"You're... hungry?" Lexa breathed out, almost stumbling over a falling branch. The young wolf yapped in response, giving the skin of her palm a light nip "Stop it" Lexa whined.

The puppy surprisingly did as he was told, and curled up into a tight ball, closing his eyes.

If Lexa wasn't holding him, she could have probably kept more pressure on her wound, losing less blood and as a result make it back to Clarke faster. But she was tired of leaving people to die. She thought perhaps, she could begin with helping this puppy.

The distraction of the baby animal causes her foot to get tangled in an external root of a tree. It felt like it was almost tugging her to the ground as she fell. And as she landed in the shrubbery, the puppy squealed in surprise and fear. Her consciousness was giving up on itself, and her eyes slowly slid shut.

The last thing she saw was her new found puppy pawing at her cheeks as he nibbled at the tip of her nose.
_______________________
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()