Chapter 2: Lunchtime

Kanye's classes dragged by and it felt like days before it was finally time for lunch. He walked into the cafeteria and made his way over to the lunch line. After getting his tray, Kanye surveyed the room trying to decide where to sit. Everyone seemed to already have their own cliques and was already sitting down.

"Hey Ye!" a voice called. Kanye looked around and spotted Jay sitting at a table with another guy. Kanye breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to them, taking a seat next to Jay.

"Thanks, I didn't really know where to sit," Kanye said.

"It's no problem man. This is Cudi. Cudi, this is Kanye," Jay told him, motioning to the other guy at the table. Cudi nodded at Kanye.

That's when Kanye saw the most beautiful girl walk into the cafeteria. It felt like the whole room turned to look at her as she walked over to a group of girls sitting at another table.

Damn, I'd hit that, Kanye thought.

"Who is that?" Kanye asked.

"Oh, that's Kim Kardashian. She's the most popular girl in school." Jay said.

"She's hot as hell," Kanye said still staring at her from across the room.

"Don't even think about it man. She'll never go for a guy like us," Cudi said.

"Besides, she's already with Ray J." Right as Jay said this he saw a guy in a football jersey walk in and wrap his arm around Kim. Kanye hated him already. He seemed like some full of himself jock.

Kanye went back to eating his lunch and chatted with Jay and Cudi until the bell rang. He headed to his next class, Music, the only class he was really excited for.