Just You, Me, and Old Memories

Magsimula sa umpisa

That feeling is soon gone, though, standing in the middle of the foyer with Baekhyun wrapped tightly around him. After a short while, they part, Baekhyun giving him a small smile before murmuring that he was glad Yixing would be staying before disappearing to find Chanyeol. Yixing chuckles to himself, knowing well that the studio downstairs was often Chanyeol and Baekhyun's quiet space.

"Yixing, hyung?" The Chinese singer stops again, at the start of the hallway where his room resided. He hears a faint gulp, eyes softening even more as he takes note of his youngest member, Sehun, standing at the other end of the hall, head poking out of his room. "I'm right here. I just went for a walk. You okay, Hunnie?" he smiles, pretty and gently.

"Can you... can you stay with me today? And tonight too?" It's not an odd request from the younger, if anything he liked to cling to each member, always found cuddling with one, sometimes right between Chanyeol and Baekhyun or with Jongin. Yixing nods and shuffles over to him, Sehun gladly opening the door wider for him before pulling Yixing in, shutting the door.

Sehun towered over Yixing, but the way he curls into the older says different. They find themselves sharing Sehun's bed, Yixing carding his fingers through the younger's hair as he stares at the ceiling.

"Hyung... you won't leave me? Right?"

This time, Yixing does let his tears slip, wrapping his arms tightly around the younger, burying his face into the crown of Sehun's head. "Never, Hun, I would never leave you," he breathes, lips pursed afterwards. His cheeks heat up slightly as Sehun lifts his head, thumb wiping at the stray tears clumped on Yixing's lashes.

The action is small, but it makes their hearts race if only slightly. Yixing has to shake it off, though, knowing damn well that he cannot risk anything. He knows he's being watched like a hawk by SM and his manager, not wanting to give them any reason to doubt his performances.

But his heart melts when Sehun gives him a smile, lips curled gorgeously before his ear comes to rest on Yixing's chest. "Good... you're mine. Don't want you to leave," he whispers, eyes closing and Yixing is left feeling more awake than before.

How strange, his heart is beating more frantically.

~

"Ten minutes until interview time! Make sure make up is done and hair is perfect!"

Yixing missed the chaos that used to unfold in the dressing rooms, chuckling as he sits cross legged on his chair, his stylist sweeping his pink hair out of his eyes into a suave hairdo. From the reflection of the mirror, he sees Baekhyun smiling brightly, cheeks held between the giant, muscled man's hands. Both sported silver hair, noses bumping together while two stylists break them apart, needing to finish Chanyeol's outfit and find his glasses.

Yixing missed the power couple of the group.

~

The dance room holds heavy panting, nine men spread out across the floor. Two remain standing, ears ringing from when the loud music boomed through the speakers. Another three are kneeling, hands on their thighs as they sucked in shuddering breaths. One is leaning against a wall, chugging down water desperately while another is sitting down beside him, head between his legs. The last two are sprawled out on the floor, vision going in and out of focus, the bright lights above them like the sun to their eyes.

"Again."

"Yixing-"

"No. Again. Sharper movements. Jongin, Sehun, more finesse. I know you're tired but we have less than a week to get this choreo down."