The Bucket List- Pt.3

1996, three months

"Chanyeol! Oh baby!" He moans his name like his life depended on it, arm circled around the smaller man's waist as he pounds up into him. His mouth attached to the hard bud, the man gasping and withering against the taller one, jerked up with each force exerted into him. Chanyeol sits by the edge of the bed, feet planted on the wooden floor as he keeps his boyfriend on his lap, ramming his member into him relentlessly.

It started out as innocent fun, the morning filled with giggles and screams of laughter as Chanyeol tickled his lover mercilessly. One moment, he had Baekhyun pinned to the bed and the next the smaller's knee was pressed against his crotch, moving it teasingly with his pink lips spread into a pretty smirk. His giggles were dirty and the words whispered into Chanyeol's ear were enough to roll them out of the situation and into another, the one they are in currently. "My baby looks so fucking pretty. Like it? Like it when I fuck you hard?" he growls, the smaller man giving out a high pitched squeal in response, his cheeks flushed and lips covered in spit.

"I love it, love it so much. Wanna feel you more, oh please, please! Harder!" Baekhyun moans, rolling down on his boyfriend and feeling like his ass is getting torn apart. His heart is beating so fast and god, maybe it hurts but he cannot be bothered by it. The love of his life was fucking him into next week, heavy pants filtering through his ears, dirty words being moaned into them and god if his defective heart will stop him from having fun. Chanyeol seems to comply, his hands coming to spread his boyfriend's legs further over his lap, thighs jiggling with each thrust. "Baek, fuck Baek, so good," he groans, eyes lidded as he watches the boy ram himself down on his cock.

The smaller's arm was resting on Chanyeol's shoulder, his other hand tangled through the black locks as wave through wave of pleasure crashes down on him. This has to be the dirtiest he has been in months, wanting nothing more than to be rendered speechless on this fine morning. He was given a new set of pills and they not only made his appetite increase, but it messed with his hormones and now all he wants is Chanyeol's cock to fill him up to the brim. He leans down, hot breath fanning by his boyfriend's ear, hips not ceasing their movement. "Come on, Channie. I want you to fuck me harder, make me remember who I belong to," he whispers, tugging on the man's earlobe and Chanyeol is so close to breaking. "Channie, Channie please. I want you to bend me in all sorts of way, want to feel everything you'll do to me for days," he giggles breathlessly, throwing his head back with a lewd smile as Chanyeol bites down hard on his chest, sucking a dark mark.

Baekhyun squeaks, chest meeting the mattress as his ass is pulled up into the air. Chanyeol stands behind him, still nestled inside the smaller. Baekhyun moans as his hands are pinned behind his back, another hand on his hips and all at once, Chanyeol fucks into him harder and even faster. His grunts reach his ear, the smaller's body jerking with the force he was going at. "Chanyeol! Yes, yes!" he cries, knees spread out over the corner of the bed, almost falling. He took a liking to the yoga classes his doctor informed him about and now he was more flexible than before, his legs so wide open he hardly feels the strain. His boyfriend grunts lowly, using his free hand to pull at Baekhyun's hair, brown strands a mess and damp with sweat.

He is mesmerized by how his length drives into his boyfriend, watching as he stretches him and how his cock basically disappears inside the other. He took him so well. "So beautiful. God, you're so fucking amazing. Taking me so well, Baek. And— fuck— I'll take you over and over again. Fuck you just the way you like, all over this fucking place," he pants, Baekhyun giggling through his moans as he pushes his hips back against the taller. Chanyeol smiles, leaning down to kiss along his back, rolling his hips into his boyfriend.

Baekhyun can hardly feel his legs, back of his thighs and ass an angry shade of red from how hard his boyfriend's hips snap into him. He screams, sobbing when he feels a giant hand engulf his leaking member and jerk him off in time with the thrusts. Tears fall down his cheeks, prostate being hit over and over again, shocks of pleasure coursing up his spine. He arches his back, rutting his hips down on his cock while also into his boyfriend's hand. He gasps for air, drool pooling at the corner of his lips and onto the sheets as Chanyeol fucks him into the bed, creaking underneath them and by the amount of times they have had sex on here, he has no doubt they will have to get a new bed soon.