Just You, Me, and Old Memories

Where Yixing is back with the boys and Sehun is more than happy to relive old times.

*SeXing (you know the drill. Don't like the ship, don't have to read)

*dedicated to my favorite reader, my darling @Rosalie512 I'm sorry this is so late!

~~~~~

"Hyung... you're not leaving us, right?"

Those are not the words Yixing would like to be greeted with the moment he steps through the door of the dorms, nor are the onslaught of bitter emotions coursing through him. The answer is an obvious one but the question still manages to leave him frozen and wide eyed, staring at Baekhyun who was barely holding down his own tears.

Yixing inhales deeply, shakily even, closing the door gently and dropping his keys on the tattered bowl by the door. "Of course not... why would you think I will?" he whispers, clearly having a difficult time keeping it together. He sighs as he toes his shoes off and sets them down on the rack they keep by the door, hanging his jacket up on it's usual hook.

"It's just... Tao told me the same thing. And next thing I know, his bags are packed and his room is empty," Baekhyun gulps, hands clenched by his side. Yixing drops his bag and steps forward, engulfing his younger member in his arms and sniffling, shaking his head. "I'm not leaving. I promise, Baek, I promise I'm not."

Baekhyun's hair was not in it's natural soft brown with slight curls at the ends, instead matted and his eyes puffy. Similar to just about every member's eyes, Yixing knowing that Junmyeon looks the worst at the moment, barely keeping it together at the showcase from just this passing winter. Junmyeon was pressured into going by management and the CEO, not having any room to protest anyway.

With a heavy heart, he and the rest of the group received an award for their previous comeback, Overdose, a new era over. The members watched from home that night, holding their breaths as their name flashed on the screen and their song blared through the speakers, Junmyeon smiling weakly at the camera as he held their award. They would have to make a space soon on their shelf, but compared to the other awards, this one holds sadness. Perhaps slight pride, of course they worked hard for it, but it's their last award as 12 members.

Soon, the number dwindled down to 11, Luhan the second to go after Yifan. Tao held remorse to the first, speaking ill of him to the media and it was worse when he physically confronted their second leader. Yixing could only watch, horrified that the little family he found in Korea was breaking apart.

When Luhan left, he could only quietly accept it, wishing his brother all the best of luck in the future. His departure was less angering, but filled with more tears, especially from the youngest in the group. Yixing held Sehun as Luhan was escorted out of the dorms, their youngest member sniffling and crying silently into the crook of Yixing's neck. They all had a tight schedule, though, their manager breaking apart the tearful departure by hurrying all of them into the vans outside, only Luhan's had already left and was heading to the airport.

And just this week, after filming their last comeback, Call Me Baby, Tao announced his own court case and his departure from the group. The table was quiet that early Monday morning, Yixing holding his chopsticks tightly while Junmyeon sucked in a deep breath. Baekhyun and Sehun were the first to leave the table, not even finishing their breakfast as they slammed their doors closed.

Now 9 members remained, Yixing the last of the Chinese line and one of the three members from EXO-M. Though, based on today's meeting, EXO-M was no longer a subunit and they would all be addressed as EXO and EXO only. Yixing was silent through out most of the meeting and once it was over, he walked away from the group quietly, needing time to think. His closest brothers were gone and he strangely felt out of place.