1

20 students were reported missing after their field trip to Jeju island. It's been three months and none of them had returned.

This is a rare case and it became even more strange when one of them finally answered their phone and said that they found their Omelas.

Should we be calm knowing they're safe? Or should we worry even more?.

But this word or name has been used before, three years ago when the accident of the seven boys happened.

The only thing we know is that they were traumatized and never spoke about what happened after coming back home without their two other friends.

The location of Omelas is unknown. But it seems that only the youngsters could find this place because they were the only ones disappearing to this place.

No one dared to investigate further until 6 brave journalists decided to go to this mysterious place they call Omelas.

Hopefully, they return everyone home safely, they shouldn't disappear or else it'll be a loss all over again.

~~

"Lia come on!"Hana yelled as Mina motioned me to join them.

Hana pulled me towards the dance floor as we began to dance.

I danced with my two friends around me as the music went louder and louder making us addicted to the beat.

We forgot why we were here in the first place. It wasn't important anyway.

Omelas. Wow. I don't even need to explain it. Careless, happy, freedom-everything that feels like flying for me was Omelas.

It made me feel like a kid all over again, a kid with no worries. Which were the wishes of us all, Omelas made it come true and we didn't even have to pay a cent for it.

Free, just how we like it.

By everyone's facial expressions I could see that they were having fun. That's what Omelas is all about and it was doing a fantastic job.

All of our problems flew with the wind, as we seem to care less each day.

Omelas is Our life. The air to our lungs. It's the only thing that's important right now. Why wouldn't it be? It's doing a great job of making me forget my problems.

In Omelas you can see where the word youth belongs to.

And I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Lia let's go for a drink!" Mina yelled as she pulled my hands behind her.

"Hey, where are you going?! Girls! "

We shook our heads at Hana who kept on dancing with strangers.

Mina placed her arm around me.

"Best place ever!"

"I know!"I said through the loud music.

She pulled me towards the bar while giggling. I sighed with a smile on my face as Mina gave me a drink.

"I don't want to leave this place," she said to me as the music ends "we have a strong connection-like a strong bond and I'm not ready to lose it"

"I know. Everyone's happy, this is where we belong Mina, this is who we are"I smiled at her.

"You're so damn right. We aren't leaving this place ever! We love you Omelas!" she yelled as I giggled.

"Yeah baby!" some random guy yelled as he passed by.

Mina and I looked at each other before laughing together.

The next music started to play as Mina looked up at me as she wriggles her eyebrows at me.

"Come on~ let's have fun!" she pulled me towards the crowded place.

"Let's jump, "Hana said once she saw us "one, two, three!" she yelled as we began to jump together.

Everyone started to jump with us as the music shook the ground beneath us. I jumped with my hands up and my eyes closed.

I shook all of the bones that I never have shaken before. I danced with the girls, not caring about what others would think.

Why would they care?.

I kept jumping up together with the girls, each of us enjoying the time in our ways.

"Save me"

The wind blew against my bare skin. My hair that laid over my shoulders was now blown backward.

I slowly stopped dancing as I looked in the direction where the voice came from.

I brought my hands slowly down and kept staring in the direction. It was outside the gate as I could see nothing but darkness.

Even though I was far away, I felt the coldness of it.

I was about to take a step in that direction but something stopped me.

Mina pulled my hands back towards the crowd as I could hear the music playing again like it never stopped.

"Isn't it fun?!" she yelled while she dances.

I look back at the darkness and looked at Mina.

"Yeah..."I said as I let her pull me.