Chapter 5

"There. You look perfect!" Nina turned me to look in the mirror. I looked so different but

Sexy. I've never looked or felt this way about my own appearance.

Nina got ready while I admired myself some more.

"Are you ready hot stuff?" Nina slapped my ass. I grabbed it feeling awarded as I was

Not use to this style of friendship.

"yeah, I'm ready." Nina and I walked out the front door into Tommy's Black 1997 Acura.

"Who your new friend, Nina?"

"It's Elle fool" Tommy dropped his bottom jaw.

"Elle?! Wow you know how to clean up" Tommy said as if I looked dirty on a regular day.

"Thanks" As we were pulling up into Derek's house, I started to feel the vodka coming on.

We walked inside to the large amount of people and the loud music playing throughout.

"Elle?" I turned to see Thomas calling me.

"Whoa. You look good." Thomas said as he looked me up and down.

"Thanks Thomas"

"Come let's get a drink" Thomas and I walked through the crowd towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink? The soft stuff or the hard stuff." Thomas pushed up on me

As she said that. I pushed away feeling intimated.

"I'll take something soft. I had a shot of vodka at Nina's house."

"Just a shot? Oh, come on" Thomas poured me another shot of vodka.

"Here." Thomas passed me the drink. I didn't want to look like a nerd so I took a shot and didn't

Look back. As the night continued, I loosen up alright. I was dancing all over Thomas without a care

In the world. We were grinding on each other, connecting our bodies in more than one way.

Thomas began to aggressively kiss me, grabbing all over my body. I could feel him getting hard.

"Thomas waits. Stop Thomas"

"What? You don't want me?" I couldn't even stand straight. I couldn't even look at him as I was

Beyond drunk at this point. I pushed Thomas off and went upstairs to one of the bedrooms.

I laid down on the bed as I could not stand up any longer. I heard the door open but the room was

Spinning.

"Thomas" I called as I looked to the person locking the room door.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle"

"Thomas, get off." I struggled to move Thomas from between my thighs. He placed both

Of my hands over my head. As he took the other hand and placed into in me. He kissed my

Neck as he felt me up. My breast, waist, ass.

"Thomas, pleased" I tried to plead my way through his drunk and horny ways.

Thomas lifted up my skirt and managed to rip off my underwear.

"Thomas" As I pleaded the third time, he slapped me.

"Shut up Noelle. You think I was giving you all this attention to get nothing in return?"

Thomas then removed his pants with is right hand.