#17 - Day Seventeen and a Cry for Help

[Y/n] let out a sigh. Though her eyes were closed, the slight depression in her bed told her she wasn't alone. She sat up and slowly opened her eyes to see Mitzu sat beside her. She raised an eyebrow, not overly fond of the way he was looking at her. He was basically fully grown now, easily 6 foot. His combed back silver hair stuck out at all angles and his amber eyes were trained on her figure, unblinking.

"Mitzu... uhh, good morning?" [Y/n] said slowly.  "Do you need something?"

"Good morning [Y/n]," he returned her greeting, his expression unchanging, "I've come to make you aware of your current situation."  [Y/n]'s brows knitted together as she tried to figure out what that meant.

"Situation?" she echoed, confused. 

"We're locking you in here for your own protection," he said bluntly.  [Y/n] was about to say 'oh, okay' until finally her brain construed what Mitzu had said.  Her eyes widened and she shuffled back a little.  "Don't be scared, it's for your own good," he said softly, "it's just until Aytsa and Seishin have stopped acting weird." 

"Wait, not all of you are in on this?  And what do you mean, acting weird?" [Y/n] said, her tone changing quickly from surprise to anger.  Mitzu sighed.

"I wouldn't say Seishin or Aytsa are in the position to be in on this," he laughed awkwardly.  "Seishin's... uhh... untrustworthy.  We realised what his ability was and none of us know just how much he can do with it.  As for Aytsa... he's lost his mind.  Something about wanting your blood again."  He chuckled, "in all honestly, I really want to know for myself what's so special about your blood."

"No," [Y/n] snapped immediately, backing away from him further.  Mitzu shrugs.  "Well, I don't agree with what you're doing.  I want you to let me out," she said firmly, pointing at the door.

"No can do, I'm afraid," Mitzu sighed, "I mean, unless—"

"No," [Y/n] spat, "I know what you're going to say so don't even go there," she growled out.  Mitzu allowed a laugh to escape him, his hand grabbing her arm and pulling the girl against him.  She went rigid, which the boy picked up on.

"You're cruel, [Y/n]," he hummed, "but I find this side of you quite funny.  I do wish you'd show me more often," he grinned, "it makes us look like the perfect match, you know.  And it's so easy to get you to look like this, too.  You really are my perfect little doll..."

"Stop with that," [Y/n] said darkly, "it's creepy.  Cut it out."  His grip on her arm increased a little, causing her to allow a small yelp of pain escape her lips.  "Let go, Mitzu."

"Just let me have a bite... a small bite, that's all I want.  You let Nyais.  You always look so happy when you're with him.  Why can't it be like that with me?"

"Please get out," [Y/n] said quietly.  "I want to be on my own for a bit." Mitzu stared at her for a while before dipping his head and heaving a sigh, standing up and walking over to the door. He pulled the key out of his pocket, holding it in front of him for a moment. [Y/n] didn't know what he was thinking about but she didn't waste a second of time, silently slipping off the side of the bed and walking over to him whilst he was occupied with staring blankly at the key. As quickly as she possibly could, she reached forwards and snatched the key from his grasp, causing him to break out of his trance and stare at her.

    [Y/n] then realised that she'd probably made him very angry. He turned to face the door slowly, a chuckle escaping him.

    "You didn't think that through, did you?" he asked, turning to look at her again. She looked from him to the key and then back again. On one hand, she had her method of exit in her hand. On the other, she had someone she really didn't want with her blocking her exit and now possibly getting really mad at her. Maybe the situation could've been dealt with a little better, she had to admit.