" Why ? May I ask ?"

" Why do you want her ?" Jin snapped back at him.

He chuckled at his question. But still managed to keep that creepy smile on his face. He didn't answered his question but turned to me.

" Ashley, why are you with them ?" He asked me. When I didn't replied to his question. He spoke with even a bigger smile.

" How long have you been with Hazel ? Since childhood ? After the war broke between humans and supernaturals ?"

He was right. Hazel and I met each other. Years later, when the war was over. He understood by my silence and shock on my face.

" Am I right ? Then how long have you been with these guys ?" He asked again. I looked at each one of them. They made eye contact with me.

" How can you simply believe him ?" He pointed at Jin. " He said, Hazel was bad so she became bad for you. He said, Eva was bad so she became bad for you. He said, I was bad so I became bad for you." He asked with sincerity.

" Don't listen to him, Ashley. He is trying to provoke hatred in your mind." Jin said diligently.

" Am I ? " He laughs at him. " Then what about your Hazel, Taehyung ? Don't you want her back ?"

" Jungkook, if you are thinking that using Hazel against us would help then you are wrong !" Yoongi snapped at him.

" Why did you leave her ? She is suffering so much because of you." Jungkook said, ignoring Yoongi's words.

" Ashley, don't you wanna know ? Why did he leave her ?" He asked me again.

I looked at Taehyung who held his head down. He did not make any eye contact with anyone. I wanted to know the reason. After all, it was because of this, that we fought for the first time.

" What happened, Taehyung ? Feeling guilty ? You should feel guilty."

" What did he do to her ?" I asked.

" Oh ! Nothing much. He left her to die." Jungkook replied as if it was a small thing.

" I DIDN'T !" Taehyung protested.

" You didn't ? Oh ! But I'm not mistaken. You did leave her to die." Kookie replied evily.

" How can y'all ignore such a crucial thing ? Nobody noticed it. Not even you, angel ? " He asked Jin.

" Ah !" He sighed." Taehyung, well done. You noticed it before anyone."

" What are you talking about ?" Jimin asked.

" Hazel is turning into a vampire. When he slept with her, he didn't kill her and now..." he pointed at Yoongi.

" She is turning into something more than just a witch. Why do you think, she threw up at the restaurant ?"

" Uh-huh ! My master didn't do anything." He raised both his hands as if in defeat. " It was her body which changed to become a vampire. Right, yoongi ?"

" Poor Taehyung wanted her to be human. Not vampire. Right ?" He looked at him.

I looked over to Taehyung and he was fuming with anger. He balled his fist tightly. His stare staying on the ground.

" What the use of leaving her ? She might've turned into a vampire by now."

" Stop talking shit, Jungkook ! We know Hazel ain't changing into a Vampire. If she could, she would changed long back."

" Correct. But did you forget that he healed her at the garden which slowed down the process of her, becoming a vampire."

Jungkook sighed heavily before started to speak again.