•Enemies and Soulmates•

This is a soulmate AU(I know so original) but I added a twist, on one wrist is your soulmate's name and on the other you have your enemy's name. But, the twist is you can never tell witch is witch until you two meet because it's random for everyone. There is no scientific way to find out witch is witch. All you have to do is hope they aren't the same name.

OKAY explanation over(I'm most likely going to do more soulmate AUs in the future lol)
________

-nobody's view-

It was a cold breezy December, two children were out and about. Both of them around the same age. One older then the other by around a year. There was a blond and a black haired one(idk). The blond 6 and the black haired boy 7. Neither of them had their quirks fully developed yet but it was obvious on what they were.

In the beginning of December the blond had to go in to the doctor's. To make sure his two names were going to come onto his wrists soon. Like any other kid around his age. The blond's name was Bakugo Katsuki. The doctor, Mr.Kato(Dont judge me I just put letters that looks nice together OKAY?!)

When it was time for Katsuki's appointment he was nervous. There was some skin peeling on both his wrists, witch was fantastic. It showed that he had an enemy and a soulmate. Meaning Katsuki Bakugo wouldn't have to worry about being forever alone, because if there is only one, you still can't tell who it is. You just have anxiety about it all your life. As most people don't leave their soulmate once they are found unless one of them dies.

Bakugo went inside and then Mr.Kato helped get the peeling skin fully off of Bakugo's wrist. Showing two names written in a nice print font on both of them. The boy stood and looked at the two names in awe. He was amazed.

-Time Skip by Kiri's croc's-

It was UA high and Bakugo had only found what he thought was his enemy. As he had no sexual or romantic attraction for this man. This man that was on his right wrist. His name, Izuku Midoryia. They had been rivals ever since he got in and had been at each other's throats. Getting along rarely.

Another thing that had happened at UA was he might have found the other man on his left wrist. From the second he walked into the room, Bakugo's face was red. It was...different. Before this hasn't happened. His classmates noticing yet saying nothing as this boy walked past Bakugo and to his own seat. Next to Karimari and Karimari was sitting next to Ojiro. It was good seeing them get along as they both had a wrist imprinted with the other's name. This boy though, didn't like looking at his wrists. He wasn't as manly if he let this overwhelm him and break him!

Soon Aizawa walked in, or whatever you call it. He was in the yellow sleeping bag again. On the floor. Saying he needed a nap and there isn't anything too important happening as Class 1-A is ahead from class 2-B.

Kirishima left Karimari and Ojiro to themselves to talk happily. Happy his best friend found his soulmate. Though, upset. He wanted his. Bakugo was looking at his wrist with a soft smile. Tracing the letters of a name that wasn't Izuku's. Kirishima pulled up a chair and smiled. "What's up bakubro?" he asked smiling. His shark like teeth showing.

"Nothing much. Just been thinking about some things." he replied happily. "I think i found my soulmate." Bakugo said. This was the happiest anybody has ever seen since he never met himself act like this.

"Really? That's neat. I've only found an enemy. Still looking for my soulmate."

"What's their name?"

"I don't know. I haven't checked in so long and i forgot."

"Check for me?" Bakugo asked "Please?" Kirishima reluctantly nodded as he looked at his wrist. Katsuki Bakugo written in nice cursive writing.

"We found each other." Bakugo told him and kissed his head. "Now, since we're soulmates i'm assuming one of us are moving seats now." Bakugo told Kirishima to which he nodded.

"Oh, definitely"

Author's noteeee
Hey y'all! Im sorry for not posting in like a year. Wasn't very happy with my writing. Anyway it is here now so this is it!  Hope y'all like it and stick around!