•Camping Part 1•

KamixOjiro is in this oneshot as well as Kiribaku

-3rd person-
It was summer, but at the UA hero course the heros in training we not getting off easy. They were in class listening to Mr.Aizawa explain what was happening over the next couple of weeks. They were all going to a camp! Not a hero camp though. The first week is a normal camping trip, just for fun. Then, the students return for a week before coming back and going to a hero training camp.

Looking around the classroom, Izuku was scribbling down notes about what was going on, Todoroki had his usual straight face. Bakugo has a scowl on his face as Kirishima and Kanimari were talking and whispering about how fun this was going to be. Bakugo, was looking and scowling at the two, doing his signature "tch" towards them. Ida was nodding his head as everyone else was either super excited and showed it or dreading it and showed it, And some didn't show any emotion.

Mr.Aizawa went to his desk after saying they were to pick tent buddies and Kirishima and Kanimari were planning on being tent buddies. And Bakugo wasn't having any of it. He was to be the red haired buddy.

Ojiro came over to Kaminari and asked if he wanted to pair up for tents. Kaminari blushed a bit and Kiri nodded so he replied to the Roger blond saying "Yeah! That would be fun" with a smile.

—time skip to there(ps. Kiri and Baku got paired up and there won't really be anymore Kami+Ojiro since it's mainly kiri and bakubabe)—

When they got to the campgrounds everyone was getting excited and Bakugo was yelling at Jirou about something. Nobody really knew what. Soon the bus parked and all the students got their stuff and started setting up their tents. Kirishima and Bakugo set theirs up the fastest and Kiri called it a "manly" tent. It was cute to Bakugo. They had time to rest so they went inside their tent and started just talking.

Kirishima talking more and Bakugo not really being the best but that's his personality. When they had to go out to start cooking Kirishima stood up and pecked Bakugo's cheek before leaving.

Bakugo came out once his blush was gone.