1

hey lovelies! looks like this story won with the most votes, please enjoy 🤍

Winter in Seoul was in full swing. Universities were off the holidays, people going back home to visit their families for these harsh winter days while a few stuck around and stayed in the city not really having anyone to go home to visit. One of these few people being Jeon Jungkook.

He was a funny kid, made many friends but always kept to himself on a personal level. He was in his second year of university and for the second time wouldn't be going home for Christmas. The young man wasn't one for studying but his friends that stayed tried to drag him along with them to study. He always refused, but now that he was getting deeper into his college career he decided for once why not?

Jimin happily clung to Taehyung's arm as they walked down the street the two chatting amongst themselves, snow lightly falling around them. Jungkook trailed behind, his face hidden in a fluffy red scarf, his doe eyes peeking out and cheeks a light pink from the cold. A snowflake landing on his nose causing him to giggle so himself.

"Are we still on for dinner at Hoseok's house for Christmas Eve?" Jimin asked the two boys.

Taehyung nodded a 'yes' before looking back at Jungkook who was in his little world looking at the different snowflakes that fell. The couple stopped and stared at the younger.

Taehyung chuckled and waved a glove covered hand in front of Jungkook's face "hello? Earth to Koo- anybody there?"

"Ah- Yeah... Sorry I got distracted by the snowflakes" he chuckled. Jimin and Taehyung sighed and smiled.

"Are we still on for Christmas Eve at Hobi's?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded "Yeah, of course. I don't see why we wouldn't be?"

"Just checking~" Jimin hummed before turning around and walking again. The two boys following him.

The walk wasn't too long but with the weather this cold, it can be a bit of a pain. Jungkook's ears were freezing to death. He wished he was smart and owned a pair of earmuffs like Taehyung and Jimin.

Jungkook looked around and spotted a cozy-looking coffee shop. Warm hot chocolate was just the thing he needed right now. "Tae, Minie, can we go get something warm to drink?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"Of course! That sounds good right now" Taehyung smiled. The three made their way inside and stood in line. Jungkook pulled out his phone and started to scroll through social media.

"Ah- did you guys see where Jin and Yoongi are? It looks so warm!" Jungkook showed his phone to his two friends.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "They could've invited us."

Jimin smacked Taehyung's chest lightly "Don't be that way! Let them enjoy their honeymoon" he scolded.

Jungkook chuckled at the pair. He continued to scroll through his phone when someone lightly bumped into him. There was a small 'sorry' spoken before the tall man hurried out of the coffee shop. He looked like he was carrying a million things. Something fell out of one of the many bags the man was holding. Jungkook hurriedly picked up the item. It was a pair of red earmuffs. He looked up to try and get the man's attention but he was already gone. Jungkook sighed and put the earmuffs into his bag. 

Eventually the three got their drinks and finally made it to the library.

"I'm just saying what if pigeons could talk? What do you think they'd sound like?" Taehyung whispered, genuinely wanting an answer.