𝗧𝗲𝗻

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Hulk tore off the end of the quinjet. You and Thor kept yelling at him, trying to stop him from destroying too much of it. Thor pulled up a video of Natasha. Hulk started freaking out and shifting into Bruce. But managed to calm Bruce down.

"Who's that?" Bruce questioned, pointing at Elio.

"I'm Elio, also known as Lasher." He introduced.

Bruce later looked at the ship's log and we saw you and Hulk in the ship. You reached over and switched it off, just as you did, the Grandmaster sent out a message to Sakaar. 

"Seductive God of Thunder!" Thor scowled. 

Elio glanced at you suggestively, "Cue the Debby Ryan hair tuck." He smirked. 

"I regret showing Earth slang and pop-culture to you..." You deadpanned. 

Thor left for a moment, you assumed to get clothes. You walked through the streets and stopped somewhere. Thor and Bruce talked for a moment. Soon you set off again and lost Bruce in the crowd. Later finding him and Valkyrie.

🕷🕷🕷

You wound up Valkyrie's place. She showed us Loki. You and Elio just ignored him.

"The Devil's anus?!" Valkyrie questioned.

"Anus? Wait, wait, wait, who's anus?" Bruce questioned.

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor explained.

"That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein Rosen bridge!" Bruce exclaimed.

"We need another ship, that'll tear mine to pieces. Also, one with cup holders because we're all gonna die, so drinks!" Valkyrie yelled.

"I don't mean to impose-" Loki started.

Valkyrie and Elio threw glass bottles behind Loki. But he continued.

"The Grandmaster has a great many ships-" He started.

"Well, no shit Sherlock." You interrupted.

Loki sent a glare at you and continued.

"I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system." Loki finished.

"And suddenly you're compelled with an urge to do the right thing." Valkyrie claimed.

"Heavens no, I've run out of favour with the Grandmaster and in exchange for codes and access to a ship, I'm asking for safe passage through the anus." Loki bargained.

"That's what he said." Elio smirked.

You laughed at his comment while Bruce rolled his eyes at you, Valkyrie smiled slightly and Thor just shook his head.