𝗧𝘄𝗼

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

You woke up to find yourself with a thumping headache and on top of someone, sitting up to find it was Thor. Your face went pure red and sprang up, he was thankfully asleep.

"You'd be a cute couple." Natasha smiled.

You jumped and found that it was just you and Natasha awake.

"Even though I'm gay, I'm pretty sure he's not into guys." You admitted.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"I-well..." I sighed "No, but he has a girlfriend. Besides, I'm better off focusing on work and being a good influence on my nephew, I don't have time for love." You smiled.

"I don't think the press will agree." She replied.

You smile twisted into a look of confusion.

"You and Clint were dared to make out for a minute by Tony, even though he took a picture. Other people did as well and posted it on Twitter. Not to mention people took pictures of Tony kissing Steve." Natasha explained.

You suddenly remembered last night and freaked out, you went on your phone and checked Twitter, pictures of you and Clint kissing was plastered all over as well Tony and Steve kissing. You started to panic more. Clint was fucking married and had kids. This could end with him being divorced. Natasha noticed your worry.

"Hey, Y/n you'll be fine. This will all blow over before you know it." She reasoned.

This stress started to make your headache worse. You went to the kitchen and got some painkillers for it. You went back through to the lounge to find everyone else awake. You crossed your arms and stood thinking for a moment. What do you do?

"Holy shit!" Tony yelled.

You glanced up to find Tony on his phone.

"I'm guessing you found out, huh?" You questioned.

"What happened?" Clint asked.

"Check Twitter" You replied.

Clint did as told and freaked out, he left the room and called Laura. You felt scared, you didn't want anyone to know you're gay or even finding out you're trans. Only Natasha and Clint know about it. You want to keep it that way. You hadn't realised that you were pacing on the ceiling. You jumped down, Clint came back and explained that Laura understands that you were drunk and didn't realise what you were doing. You smiled, grateful for Laura understanding. But you didn't like how you'd still have to deal with the press and the others. Suddenly, your train of thought was interrupted when your phone started ringing. You excused yourself to take the call and answered the phone, it was Fury.

"L/n, I have a mission for you." He said.

"What is it?" You asked. Finally, something to distract you from the stress.