𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

You woke up, once again seeing the familiar ceiling of your room and let out a sigh, 

"One day I'll get out here."

You got out of bed and went for a shower, ignoring Venom's complaints of there being no tater tots on Sakaar. You soon finished your shower and put fresh clothes on, drying your hair before heading out. Elio was already waiting outside his room. It's been about two years, well, on Earth anyway. Onn Sakaar time is practically non-existent, but you know that already don't you?

"You really care about Elio don't you?" Venom asked.

"Well, yeah. I kinda have to." You chuckled.

Elio gave you a look of confusion before realising you were talking to Venom. He's not really considered you a father at all, more like a foster parent that a kid's not keen on. You don't blame him, you were exactly like him before you found him. You were on the streets and didn't trust anyone when you met Fury and Coulson, It took you a long time to trust them. You noticed someone running hurriedly to you and Elio and you raised an eyebrow at them. They eventually stopped in front of you.

"The Grandmaster wants you." They breathed out tiredly.

You nodded and headed off towards the usual place he likes to mingle. Elio followed after you, he'd mostly just go and hang out with Hulk or Valkyrie. But you guessed he wants to know why the Grandmaster wants you. As you were looking for him, you heard a yell, there he is. You looked around for him and found him talking to...Loki? 

"Why the hell is he here? Does that mean Thor is here?" 

You sped over to them, Elio trailing behind.

"Y/n! I wanna I introduce you to Loki." The Grandmaster introduced.

Loki looked at you awkwardly.

"Let's eat the puny God!" Venom yelled.

You snorted in laughter, the Grandmaster, Elio and Loki looked at you questionably. You kept trying to stifle your laughter.

"Sorry, something Venom said." You snorted.

"What'd he say?" The Grandmaster grinned.

"He said that he wants to eat Loki, he also called him puny." You giggled.

The Grandmaster and Elio snorted and started laughing as well. Whereas all the colour in Loki's face drained. You could see the fear in his eyes. The Grandmaster and Elio stopped laughing and walked away, leaving me and Loki.

"Where's Thor?" You questioned.

"I don't know." Loki answered.

"What do you mean? He can't be that far behind." You scowled.

"Why do you care?" Loki questioned.

"I've been stuck on this planet for two years. Of course, I'd care if Thor's brother is here." You sassed.

***

It's weird having Loki around, you try to avoid him a lot. He gave you bad vibes, your not exactly surprised, seeing as he tried to take over Earth and caused the deaths of thousands. It was in the middle of the night, you lay on your bed staring at the ceiling. Venom was coming out of your shoulder, lying on your stomach sleeping. You sighed softly and shuffled a bit.

"You okay?" Venom asked 

"I guess I woke him up."

"Yeah, just thinking." You replied.

"You're thinking about how Loki is on Sakaar aren't you?" Venom asked.

You sighed shakily, "He reminds me of Thor. Anytime I see Loki...I feel a pang in my chest. Probably because I never told Thor how I feel about him and I-" You cut yourself off, tears started to well in your eyes.

Venom didn't say anything and just comforted you. You let the tears fall and felt yourself drifting off, you soon fell into blissful oblivion.

A/n: Sorry this is short, just been busy.