𝗢𝗻𝗲

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Y/n woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He grabbed it and answered.

"What?" He spat tiredly.

"We have a situation, Barton has been compromised." Coulson informed.

Y/n sprang out of bed and changed into some clothes and continued talking to Coulson.

"Explain the situation." He ordered.

"A man named Loki had stolen the tesseract and turned Barton against us-" Coulson started.

"All the information I need." 

•••

Y/n got in his SHIELD suit and joined Rogers in going to handle Loki. He watched as Stark appeared. Eventually, they all started taking Loki to the helecarrier. Suddenly, a man had taken him and Stark went to handle it, Y/n followed suit and jumped out of the helecarrier. He went into his Venom form as he was plummeting towards the ground, Rogers landed and he found Stark battling the guy. Soon they had got back to the helecarrier.

"Loki seems too puny to be a God. Bet he's adopted." Y/n mused.

"That guy's head is a bag full of cats. You can smell the crazy on him" Banner said.

"I don't care how you speak, Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard and he's my brother." Thor retorted.

"He killed 80 people in two days." Romanoff cut in.

"He's adopted." Thor admitted.

"Called it!" Y/n yelled.

After a few moments, Stark walked in and spoke about science stuff. He rolled your eyes and left the room unnoticed.

•••

Y/n walked into the lab to find everyone arguing.

"Everything special about you came out of a glass bottle." Stark retorted.

"Everything special about me came out of a glass container from space." Y/n said to yourself.

Suddenly everyone looked at you.

"What?" He questioned.

Venom came out of your shoulder.

"Can I eat one of them, Fury?" Venom asked.

"If these idiots don't stop arguing then yes" Fury answered.