Doomed

*Previously*

Emma P.O.V.

"So I should probably delete the footage but like I don't know how to do that,"

"Well Emma you could get James too do it?"

"Sadie you idiot there is no way he is over."

Sometimes I don't understand why I'm her friend.

"Hmm?"

Light Bulb.

"Sadie! Let's just hide it in a file and password it."

And that's what they did.

*+*+*+*+

James P.O.V.

"Umm Sadie and Lilliana What The FUCK is going ON?!"

"So well uhh..." Lilliana stuttered.

"Well so I fucked up..."

Ashton Jumped in real fast..
"No shit! You could have got two innocent people killed!"
Who knew he was that protective?

"Anyway what are you doing?"

"I'm turning myself in.."
Sadie said in a whisper.

"Stole my idea." Ashton scowled.

"You can take the footage in I'm only here for moral support?" Lilliana questioned.

Sadie did some typing on the computer.

"Bye Guys... But First..."

*+*+*+

Sadie's P.O.V.

I knew I was going to Prison for a federal offense, so I took the jump.

I smiled and walked up to Ashton and kissed him slowly. He stood in shock. I heard James Whistle and Lilliana gasp. I didn't care.

"Stay Good," I said before heading to the police.
I heard as I leave...

"Did that just happen?"

I smiled to myself.
I knew it was worth it.
Everything I had done was through manipulation of Emma. I had shoot my two ex-best friends... what kind of sick drug am I on..?

I decided not to drag Emma down with me. As much as I wanted too.. she didn't shoot anyone she would get off easy and that would just piss me off.

Quick Authors Note:
I could do some updates on Sadie's Jail time if you want.. like every few chapters please tell me how you feel about this. I think I am but I'm not sure..
-
-
-
*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Emma's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling great. The birds were chirping it was blue sky's all around! Then I walked down my stairs to see my parents eyes glued on the TV.
"What's so interesting?" I asked.
"You're friend got arrested!" My brother screamed.
I whipped around so fast you could hear my neck snap.
"WHAT?!"
I suddenly moved to the couch.
And sure enough there she was on Tv.. Sadie. Her mug shot.. as the lady was talking reporting on what happened.. and all I could think was "I'm doomed".

Authors Note:
So hello everyone! 'Tis' I You're author. And I really want to go back through my story and edit some of my first parts and make it longer/better and I want to change some of the names of my characters.. what do y'all think of this..
and please leave some name suggestions for
Ashton & Sadie I would love to change their names
~88thill~