Why?

Ashely's Point Of View

I woke up looking at the bird sitting on my window. I looked out my 5th story floor window. My family was rich and we lived in a mansion on the end of town. Only Lillian knows of this. I looked down at the bird it looked like a gold finch. I saw the little marking on its foot and knew it was Shelly my older sister Janette's bird.

I changed into my dance outfit and head down to the basement 6 story's down. I walked pass my sister on the 4th floor Jackie's level. My brother Jax's level on the 3 floor. The guest rooms on the second. And are main level were my siblings were eating and laughing.

I was now in the basement. It was big with a dance studio, movie theater, dads cave, games, full bar, and a huge basketball court. And daddy was building a roller rink at the moment.

I danced tell I was to tired to went back up to my level and shower.

My house has 8 floors but my parents only let guests go on certain floors. The 1st floor is a normal house like area. The 2 floor belongs to any guest coming. The 3 floor goes to my youngest siblings Jax. ( if you want all there house tours comment!) The 4th floor to my youngest sister Jackie. My 5th floor! The 6th floor to my older brother John. The seventh floor to my oldest sister Janette. And the 8th to my lovely parents who birthed me and my family.

I was just playing on my phone when it rang of course it was Lillian.

"Hey Ashely want to come to the beach?" Lillian called.
"Yeah lets just hope Sadie and Emma with there boyfriends aren't there cause that would suck!"
"Well if they are put are sunglasses on and keep tanning," She always has a care free attitude.
"Alright pick me up in 30 minutes,"
"Okay Bye Ashely,"

I didn't need 30 minutes but I don't care.

I went to the closet pulling out a tropical bikini and a cover up. When we go to the beach we really don't care about are tattoos. I put my sun screen in my bag with a towel and head to sit on the front porch tell she got there.

 I put my sun screen in my bag with a towel and head to sit on the front porch tell she got there

"Come on bitch we got places to be!" Lilli shouted. That's her new favorite catch phrase. I went running and sat in the passenger seat.
"Ready to see Emma and Sadie?"
No way in hell are we gonna see them!"
"Yes we are it's like the prettiest day trust me!"
"I don't care!"

I hate it when me and her fight and I know the "I don't care" part was she realize I won this battle!

We sat in silence the rest of the way.

I headed towards to the beach and I spread out my towel and put on sunscreen. Lily copied exactly what I did.
"Lilli I bet I can beat you into the water!"
"In your dreams."
Lillian chased me into the water I was up to my head when she was at her waist.
"Lilli you owe me a ice cream go get it now!" I demand. I was super hungry.
"Fine!" She growled stomping out of the water.

I walked out of the water and sat on my towel I was looking around the I noticed Ashton and James playing football. Damn they were sweaty.

She came back with a soda and my ice cream witch was vanilla.
"You didn't have to get the soda but thanks,"
"I was thirsty so I thought i would get you a drink."

I licked the ice cream trying so hard not to gag. It was nasty. I didn't want to tell her but it tasted more
Like mayonnaise. I tried then I gagged and thought it at her.

"What was that for?"
"Thanks for the mayonnaise!"
"Next time no head starts."

I ignored her and slipped my soda tell it was gone. Bad idea cause like 2 second after I had to pee and the bathroom was on the other side of Ashton, James, Emma, and Sadie. Well I guess I'm gonna have to take Lillian's advice and wear my sunglasses.

I got up and walked over towards them trying to act normal. I felt the stares as I passed Ashton and James. I heard Ashton shout
"James that's one of the sexy dancers that was at the rehearsal you should have cake,"
"Yeah but I was hanging with Emma,"
"All you care about that girl she's going to break your heart one day I swear,"
I peeked up to see Ashton looking at me and James looking at Emma as she walked over to him. He looked down at her and gave her a big fat kiss on the cheek. I was laughing like a fool in my head Because it wasn't on the lips. Emma gave a look like "What the hell dude!"

I was pulled when my thoughts when I noticed Ashton walking over here!

Shit

Shit

Shit

I start speed walking faster and faster until I slowed a little when I heard him yell
"Uhhhh... hey extremely sexy lady mind talking to me?"
Did He just call me sexy? Well damn mind as well kiss me. No no no can't I like him but if he new who I really was. I went into the bathroom and pissed my brains out. I peeked out to see Ashton right there guarding the bathroom!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!

What do I do???? He is standing right there if he sees my face or if I talk to him he will know who I am instantly.

I walked out to see Ashton right there.
"Hey what's your name?"
I walked pass ignoring him.
"I know you can hear me so mine as well say something!"

I would love to but umm hello you would never date me I mean yesterday you called me a nerd so like go away!

Then he did the most shocking thing ever! He pulled down my shades! I started to run before he could realize who I really was.
"Lillian we are leaving now!"
"What why my tan is almost finished!"
"I will explain in the car,"
We quickly grabbed are stuff before Ashton could reach us.

*In The Car*
"So what the he'll happen?" Lilli begged.
"Well I went to the bathroom cause I chugged that dri-"
"I'll say!" She cut me off.
"Whatever!" I said slapping her arm.
"Don't do that Ashely you could get us killed!"
"At least we'll be in heaven together or hell or maybe one will go to hell and the other to heaven." I fantasize.
"Bitchhhh you gonna tell me or not!" She begged.
"So Ashton thought I was sexy and pulled down my shades right by James and I started to run like hell."
"No shit Sherlock I saw you sprinting down the beach!"
"Maybe we will go tomorrow and they won't be there?"
"Yeah we will go tomorrow! Same time?"
"Okay see you then Ashely."

I walked up to my house and shower ate dinner with my family watched a movie and went to bed.

************************************************

1. Another long chapter
2. Next chapter will be long to

Stay Happy~88thill