Mistakes- Ashely-Part 2

Ashley's Point Of View

When it's so dark in a room and you feel like your hole world has disappeared? Yeah well that's me right now because this is all my fault. Lillian got shot and it's all my fault.

Earlier This Morning...

"Ashely Get Up Now!"
I groaned great just great.
I pulled my self out of my little brother's room. I stomped to my room and threw on black jeans I rummaged through my shirts. Crop Top. Crop Top. And another Crop Top!!! Hell no. This can't happen never in the history of the world. I can just wear a sweat shirt. No sweat shirts! "Mom please tell me you've done the laundry!" I screamed.
"Sorry honey but I had to do Jax's laundry you know that!" She replied.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Shit! Could this day get any worse?
Oh Thank God it's Lilli hopefully she'll have clothes?
"Umm... Hey Ashely I really need help!" She screamed through the phone. Really Lilli this isn't the time at all.
"Yeah well me too!" I replied my issue is probably a lot bigger. Well that might not be all true. The night her parents got divorced was the day her little brother Mason was born. It spit fire down her back and the water works for weeks. She will never ever speak to him again.
"Same time?" Of course topical Lilliana.
"You know me to well," not true.
"All I have to wear are crop tops!" We screamed. No. No? No!!!! God f***ing damn it!
"Looks like we're getting some attention today doesn't it Ash?" Why dose she say my name so weird?
"Well there's nothing we can do now,"
screamed In frustration.
"Ashely we have bigger issues!"
"Oh hell" we both knew what each other was thinking,"
"Ashton." My voice was barely a whisper.
There is no way I'm going to school.
"I refuse to go to school,"
"Ashely!" Yep. Yep. Yep. She's getting me to come to school anyway.
"Lilli I don't want him to know!"
"You are going," a long pause.
"I'm coming now!"
I hung up on her and screamed again.
Jax walked in.
"Jax?"
"Nah," he bursted our laughing.
"Come on little man I need to go to school,"
I carried him down stairs.
Right at the moment I placed him down at the foot the door bell rang. That was Lilliana.
I got in her car and the whole way to school we were silent. I was nervous. I knew she was nervous too. I mean we look like we were in the popular group. Which we we are not in. She pulled in. Ashton, James, Sadie and Emma. I wanted to cry. Why do I do these things? I wanted to groan but I need to suck it up I'm a big girl.
"Ready?"
Omg! That was one of the dumbest questions she has ever asked.
"Lilliana do you think I'll ever be ready for this? Telling the whole school there's no quite life for us anymore,"
"Welp,"
She sound like such a idiot. Omg.
She opened the door. No one noticed. We walked slowly into the corner. Sadie looked at us. I stopped cold. But she returned talking. I heard a faint music. Then I recognized it.
"Lillian that's are music!"
"Dance?" She asked. She knew the answer though.
I flung of my convers in record time and put on point shoes. Lilliana didn't like she cared the hole school was about to watch us dance so I pretended like I didn't care ether.
I followed Lili's lead as I spun. We danced in perfect sync. We've only done it 1,000 times. As soon as I jumped people noticed us.
"Look! Those are the girls from the beach and the dance studio I knew they looked familiar!" Ashton yelled. It sent a shiver down my spine! But I kept dancing we couldn't just quit now. I tried but my toes kept the beat. I felt the eyes on my back.
The bell rang. Shit!
I looked at her. On the count of 3 we ran to the nearest bathroom.
"We just did that?" I asked I knew I looked shocked.
"Yes, yes we did and now going and try and find out who we are!" Yeah but can you not here those foot steps?
"Lillian cool your bubble!" I was trying to listen for those foot steps.
"Cool my bubble? The whole school is about to know are secrets!" That isn't that bad the wait of keeping this secret won't be resting on my shoulders anymore. The foot steps were loud like really loud. How could she not here them?
"Look it's not that bad at least we aren't invisible anymore," I knew I shouldn't have said that but as I started staring at the stall. I heard it. It was right in my chest. Then pain hurt more then the sound of the Boom. I was going to go down and I couldn't help Lilliana. She wasn't moving then I noticed she was partially shot in the hand. I was shot again. I fell she need to leave.
"Lilliana Run!"

1. Updates every weekends now!
2. Should Ashely die?
3. New story out called "Separated At Birth" Please go check it out!
Stay Happy~88thill