𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"T-the what?" Jimin tilted his head confused. I sighed and tried to explain everything I read. "When you left to get water I searched up some things and read about a disease..."

"It's called the Hanahaki disease. You get it when you are in a one-sided love relationship. Basically when you love someone and they don't return the feelings...I guess you can get surgery but that causes the feelings to be removed as well."

Jimin was overwhelmed. He sat down on the bed and rubbed his forehead with his hand. "W-what happens when you don't get surgery?"

"Well the website says, you either have to get surgery, get rid of your feelings for that person, or the person has to fall in love with you. If not then...the petals can turn to roses which turn to thorns..."

"Y-you'll die of suffocating! If the petals fill up your lungs...Taehyung you have to get the surgery!" Jimin yelled, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"N-no! I-i mean... I don't want to Jimin...I don't want to forget about my feelings for him."

"Right...Tae, who do you like?" I tried to change the subject but Jimin wouldn't budge. I was trying to avoid this question for as long as possible but, it seems that I am going to have to tell him sooner or later.

"J-jungkook. I am in love with Jungkook. I love him, but he doesn't love me."

Jimin looked suprised. "How long? How long has it been since you've felt this way?"

"W-well to be honest, I think since forever. Since middle school. It's just, I've never really admitted it to myself until now. I guess him and Hobi getting together brought it out of me." I began to cough.

"Taetae! Are you okay?" I nodded. "Y-yeah just" A few white petals fell out of my mouth. I wrapped my hand around my throat and gagged. "H-hurts.."

"Poor baby." Jimin sighed and pulled me into a hug. "Drink water. We need to get you that surgery."

"Jimin. Please...it's my decision."

"I will not let you die on me Tae. Okay? Unless you can figure something else out...I am getting you that surgery." I nodded sadly. "I'll think about it."

Jimin pecked me on my head and then stood up to leave the room. "Becareful Taehyung, please."

I smiled and he left the room. Hours passed and I was starting to feel better. Unfortunately for me, that didn't last long as a certain someone came into my room to check on me.

"Taehyungie." He frowned walking towards the bed.

"Jungkookie..."